why I love qigong

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by Taiji_Lou, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

I thought I was gonna just ignore the arrogant crap you just threw up all over my monitor Simon, but now I'm gonna break it down real simple.

James is a combat veteran. We didn't FIGHT. I'd probably be dead if we did. However, even without seeing you train or seeing your shape, I'm already ready to assume that he could probably kill you if he snapped. Cat knows his grapples and he's like 240 pounds. I don't know how to translate that into liters, as you blokes use the metric system and all.

As a matter of fact, army cats get GOOD training if they opt for combatives (like my good buddy Sean, aka Sgt. Sean Gilmore). These people that join the army train one another. My brother was just my lil bro when he went in, he comes back from basics and the little man could throw down. Seriously throw down. His battle buddy taught him some nasty tricks.... I remember having him in a really nice tight head lock, leaning back to help him get a little shut eye, and then boom he shifted his weight and tossed me right over his back. Put me down real hard. I can still top him every time though, I'm just gangsta like that.

You're so arrogant, man. This is a military town.... you gonna tell me some bull like "oh US soldiers can't fight"..... you know what? for being such a darn guru you sure don't know what you're talking about.

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I need to add absolutely nothing to that.

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Do they use chi?

4. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Nah Sensei, they used body mechanics.

Ch'i is for growth and o2 circulation. It generates clear mindedness and promotes well being.

Wrestling with my buddies is not a zen experience.

5. Simon

Clear mindness!

How does one rant and have clear mindness.

6. Moi

In for a penny......

Because it had to be easy enough for a grunt to understand?:rolleyes:

7. Simon

Laughs, but walks away shaking head. :eek:

8. Moi

Might as well upset every American ex-soldier on here while I'm at it.

9. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

How do you know when a GI has finished reading?

His lips stop moving.

10. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

But I bet you both find it erotic!

11. Moi

I do and I'm only thinking about it

12. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

I'd just like to say that the late "Two Ton" Tony Galento was not a pretty sight on the beach w/his shirt off.But he'd probably waste a good number of the experienced practitioners here on MAP.Watch him deck Joe Louis on youtube.

Then again,his large waistline may have been due to an expanded dan t'ien for ch'i storage.

I'd also prefer to take my chances against a "black belt" than any of my friends who served time in a state pen-even the ones smaller than me.

Lou's statement re: military personell opting for H to H combatives kinda proves the point as regards H to H skills in the US military.The majority don't opt for such,and receive basic training in same only.(They do come home from boots in excellent shape,tho',which counts for a lot!)

That's specialized training,one can't make a blanket statement and then and then add "if they pursue such".

I've known plenty of military guys who could bring it in H to H,but most of them weren't trained in it.They were just bad dudes who got into scraps.Especially sailors.

13. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

why I love qigong

Because its fun to pick on and watch those who believe freak out in denial like discovering there is no Santa Claus

14. Moi

Liar!

:rolleyes:

15. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

LMAO

16. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

He does, ever been to a military combatives class? Been to many myself must say they are not that great. I am military kid step dad is U.S Army SF he even laughs at most combatives classes. That "nasty trick" you explained was nothing more than a flip not a big deal lol, plus it was your fault. In a good choke he shouldn't be able to flip you. Congrats, a person who admits to learning from his landlord and the internet can put down a soldier real testament to how good your brothers training must have been.

LOL you are a little dull aren't you.

Keep diggin yourself a whole there bud. It is awesome reading.:rolleyes:
    :cool:

17. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Ch'i is real.

I'm not an ex soldier. My brother is an ex soldier.

just wanted to clear that up. other than that, I think I'm done here.

good night, girls.

18. Moi

What time is it there dude?

19. 47MartialMan

Liar like there is a Santa? Or isnt a Santa?

20. 47MartialMan

Time for his me_..(I have.. to..resist)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.