Why am I not a god?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Thelistmaker, Jan 29, 2011.

1. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

I used to think I could be teh awesome guru through doing good works and earn respect. Then I saw a lot of nut jobs getting unconditional obedience and I though 'if anyone gets unconditional obedience it should be me'. Now my goal is unconditional submission to my will! Love me or my followers will kill you :evil:

2. SenseiMattKlein

SenseiMattKlein Engage, Maverick

As you can see, not everyone can handle the power that goes with respect. Cults and brainwashing are a sad fact in today's life. But yeah, unconditional submission is there for the taking if you want it bad enough. You too can be a human deity!

3. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

I've been working on accentuating my narcissism. Every day when I wake up I chant "I'm incredible beautiful" in front of the mirror several times. I also bought some hair spray. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet though, but my aunt uses it and she's incredibly glamorous.

4. Princess Haru

Princess Haru Valued Member

I really hate narcissists [can't decide whether to bold the 'really' or the 'hate' so I'll just make it all really really big] :woo:

5. omglookitsagoat

omglookitsagoat Valued Member

I often wonder the same thing. you, know, why am I not a goddess? Why am I not infinitely powerful and able to make others bow before my greatness. Obviously I should be.

I read the Satanic Bible by Anton LeVey once out of curiosity. Did you know in the Satanic Bible it says that Satanists worship themselves as their own god? Ever since I've read that, I've incorporated that into my belief system. I was curious about the Satanic Bible and read it because I knew I already had a lot in common with their beliefs. (EG: I believe stupidity is a sin. That is also one of the cardinal rules of Satanism.) Also, the most holy day to a Satanist is not halloween or some pagan holiday or anything like that. It's your own birthday.

Satanists don't actually believe in either god or satan. they just use satan as a symbol for exalting the self, freedom for the self, and self worship. The main reason I don't consider myself a Satanist is because they believe in magic, which is way to illogical for me. It also contradicts one of their own sacred beliefs, which is don't lie to yourself or believe in things that don't make sense just because you want them to be real.

This post reminds me of a really awesome dream I had once. I had a dream that all the dogs in the world came to me and started talking to me and said I was the greatest life form ever to exist in the universe. "Finally," I thought, "someone recognizes me for what I truly am!" They said I was their chosen one and they wanted me to lead them to destroy the other humans and take over the world. Mad scientist dogs built me a giant robot and I used it to destroy cities. It was quite fun. I think subconsciously this dream stems from my annoyance with most other humans.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  6. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

yeah but remember that aegis still got power over you. :evil:

Haha, this reminds me of the time father and me was talking abut who my dad was gonna will his stuff to when his turn comes to cross the rainbow bridge. He said maybe he'd will it to the pope. I said, Oh, you gonna will it to yourself then? :)