Whos next

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by Tom O'Brien, May 26, 2008.

1. Tom O'Brien

Tom O'Brien Valued Member

Who's next for Machido?

Thanks,
    Tom

2. stump

stump Supersub

Rashad Evans? I think the winner of those two deserves a shot at the winner of Rampage v Griffin.

Though a few people called Liddell. W. Silva and Rua might like a pop at Machido or Evans first!!

What wonderful problems Joe Silva has :)

3. callsignfuzzy

callsignfuzzy Is not a number!

I found an "MMA Motivational Poster" which I could link. The main pic showed a hand holding up several straws, while the caption read, "Thiago>Houstion>Jardine>Forrest>Shogun>Rampage>Liddell>Wanderlei. Seriously, this is getting ridiculous."

I dunno, man. Rashad is as good as anyone, I guess. I'd still like to see Liddell and Shogun face off before they pit them against anyone else. Thiago Silva is also undefeated, but I think they're biulding him up. I don't want him to face Wandy 'cause I like Wandy, and I'm sure Machida would beat him. A match with Jardine might be fun, as they're both unorthodox and it's kind of win/win for the UFC. But I can see the guy getting a title shot by year's end, maybe early next year.

4. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Realisticly he should get a title shot after his next fight. Maybe Wandy? I'd love to see that one, I think Wandy would get picked apart but Machidas never faced anyone that aggeressive and intense. I think him vs liddel of Jardine would be pretty dull consdering it would be counter fighter vs counter fighter. Also Liddel is badly injured(and may well never fight again) and Jardine has just lost.

Evans is another possibility but frankly I see him as a very similar fighter to Tito and we all saw how that went!