who would win

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by emaun, Apr 6, 2008.

1. emaun

emaun New Member

Who do you think would win in a fight between rampage jackson and kimbo slice?
    Both are from the streets and have enough hiting power to ko a horse. It would be a hard pick but i say jackson by tko. The two same to love and stand up and exchange punches with people.

So what are your views on this dream match?

2. Patrick_baji

Patrick_baji Valued Member

bit of a random question....but quinton would probably take him down and GnP him from the top.

3. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I think Rampage is the better trained... better conditioned fighter. Kimbo has never been known for having lungs. In fact he's been known for quite the opposite. He's a bad dude... but I don't think he's nearly as well rounded as Rampage Jackson is.

I've always thought that Rampage was a great spokesperson for the sport of MMA... he respects his opponents and has a sense of humor... he doesn't talk a whole lot of trash and comes across as very down to earth in interviews.

I doubt Kimbo would be able to stop Rampages takedown... once it's on the ground... Kimbo would be in for a wakeup call.

4. Oversoul

Oversoul Valued Member

I'm tired of "who would win between Kimbo Slice and X?" I've yet to see him demonstrate any actual skill. Why do people care? Rampage would destroy him in the first round by whatever he felt like.

5. Otataral

Otataral Sapientes Gladio

Rampage by far. I think he is the better trained fighter.

6. nicerebound

nicerebound Valued Member

This will probably be a better question in a few years.

7. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

At the moment Rampage by KO, submission, G&P or decision. Whatever took his fancy!

In a few years who knows, Kimbos training hard and all, but at the moment he's proved very little.