Who have you got for UFC 107?

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by Doublejab, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Lightweight Championship bout: B.J. Penn vs Diego Sanchez

I honestly don't think Diago has a chance in this fight. Its a good match up and is almost certain to be exciting but I think Penn wins in the 3rd. Could be anyone of a number of finishes but I'm going with KO on the feet, BJs got some serious power and the better boxing and Diago leaves his chin up.

Heavyweight bout: United States Frank Mir vs Cheick Kongo

Everyone talking about this being a striker vs a grappler, only thing is Mir's striking is alot better than Kongo's grappling! Mir destroyed has Nog and hurt Brock standing in his last two fights. I see Mir holding his own on the feet, then tripping Kongo to the mat and subbing him.

Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs Clay Guida

Another good match up, I see Kenny winning a decision, I think Clay will find it hard to get him down and, if he does, impossible to control. Kenny outstrikes him for most of the fight.

Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Stefan Struve

Can't pick this one. Very hard to call, both experienced, both very good at what they do. Buentello by KO/TKO or Struve by submission but I can't pick which!

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Mike Pierce

Does what Mike Pierce does better than Piece does it, and does alot of other stuff as well. Don't know how he'll win but he will. Fitch will get another title shot one day.

Who ya picking?

2. aaron_mag

aaron_mag New Member Supporter

I'll pick Mike Pierce! Only because I know him and have even sparred with him. Got my fingers crossed for him. Good guy and could really use the boost a win will give him.

I think Clay Guida will take it. I couldn't believe he survived that first round with Sanchez and then did really well.

Agree with Mir and BJ.