Who entered the UFC?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by robertmap, Aug 30, 2017.

1. robertmap

robertmap Valued Member

Hi,

I remember that someone I 'knew' - I think from MAP - entered the UFC way back... he was an exponent (IIRC) of Iron Shirt and hoped it would help him but in his fight he got choked out - I remember those details but darned if I can remember who it was????

Can anyone help?

2. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

Subitai fought as an alternate at UFC 7 but he won his fight. He had an MMA record of 2-1 and was never beaten by chokes.
    I very much doubt he believed his iron body training would protect him from chokes.

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Ryan Parker

4. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Perhaps...for some reason my phone sent that reply

Nothing to do with fat hands at all...

narcsarge likes this.
  5. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

I always forget there are Okinawan iron body practitioners.

6. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Didn't we have Nick Osipczack on our boards briefly? (New Wave or something like that)

7. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Bill,

Nick has never been stopped, but that was the name of the Gym he trained / taught at in Croydon.
    So that could have been him, didn't know he posted here. To my knowledge he's never been an exponent of Iron Shirt either..

8. Mushroom

I know, but he's the only person I know that signed up on MAP (either him or a rep of him) + UFC. Hey we could actually have non-posting active fighters on MAP and we would never know if they don't say anything ;)

9. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Sure thing.. hey IIRC wasn't that part of London your neck of the woods, are you still a plod ?? :)

10. Mushroom

Nope, not my ends. kno wat I means fam?

cloudz likes this.