Which game to get?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ad McG, Nov 16, 2008.

1. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

I'm getting Guitar Hero 4 already for xmas as a gift. That is already decided. What I can't decide is what other game to get as I'm thinking I should get another. I can't decide between Gears 2, COD 5 (got 4 but unsure about going back to the WWI setting), Fallout 3 and Fable 2. Convince me :)

2. Flinty

Flinty aspiring nak muay

3. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Gears of war 2 is visually a big jump from the first. COD 5 is a big jump from COD 3. It's still good, I saved Private Ryan!
    As COD 5 is only £27 in Asda on launch day I'd leave it for a couple of weeks and get the two 2nd hand for a tenner.

4. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

Fallout 2:love:

5. Cowardly Clyde

Cowardly Clyde Valued Member

Fallout 3 - totally epic!!!!!

6. red-tkd

red-tkd bloodred ridin' hood

seconded Fallout 3
    also on my list: Mirror's Edge [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo"]YouTube - Mirror's Edge Trailer[/ame]
    and
    Tomb Raider Underworld
    awesome!

7. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

I third (fourth?) Fallout 3 - it's absolutely epic and an awesome game to boot.

8. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

I feel compelled to bring another name into this confusing mixer: Left 4 Dead!

Look it up, it might just be the best thing ever. The demo is available now on marketplace, I think the game comes out next friday, and it is unbelievably good fun with a couple of mates.

9. SB1970

SB1970 Valued Member

I got COD 5 for the Wii and it's really cool

10. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

I've had Fallout 3 since release and I'm still struggling to get a full nights sleep.

11. Semper Fi

Semper Fi Valued Member

I have fallout 3 and am struggling to get into it. I never played any of the fall out titles before.. I did finish fable 2 and had more fun after I beat it then I did getting there.

12. Pi Qua Quan

Pi Qua Quan Valued Member

is fallout 3 a good game? i prefer TOmb raider underworld because its less scary and stuff so like yea. I think i'll search it up on youtube now.

13. Cowardly Clyde

Cowardly Clyde Valued Member

Fallout is pretty open & RPG-ish, if that's your bag you'll love it. If not, you might like it anyway cus its quite special.....rent it....

14. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

id say gears or fallout. cod is a good game but i dont think it has anything over cod4. Gears is meant to be good and fallout's good fun.