Which animal?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by morphus, Jan 30, 2004.

1. morphus

morphus Doobrey

If you could be any animal besides the animal you are;) which would it be - try & be creative or different - don't all be dogs or cats, but if you have to be state the breed.

I would be a Robin, or the feathered kind - I just love 'em. Kind,friendly, plucky little creatures & they look good on a Xmas card:confused:

2. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

I'd love to an eagle really amazing animals and have tremendous eyesight to which (in a strange sub concious psychological way) may have something to do with it.

Plus to be able to soar high in the sky and go wherever i want that would be great

3. Jack

Jack Valued Member

I'm quite content being human.

that said, I'd love to be an eagle, also. To soar high above.

4. fluffydoc

fluffydoc Carry On MAPper

I'd be either one of my own pets (spoilt) or a tiger. OK the obvious downside is being shot because someone thinks they'd look better in your skin than you do but they're such impressive animals.

5. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

A manatee, hows that for offbeat, my kids say I'm slow, lovable, curious, eat a lot of lettuce and stuff, big, likes the water, and actually quite harmless to most people...

6. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

I would be a dragon of course....DUH!!!

7. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

okay okay, I change my mind.....I'd be either a white tiger....or a black panther....panther.....as in the carolina panthers who are gonna win the super bowl:D

8. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Falcon, hawk, eagle. One of them. Birds of prey are way cool.

But sometimes I think being a jungle monkey would be great -- all that climbing and exploring in the jungle, finding lost cities of gold, Tarzan stuff. Yep, that'd be nice too.

9. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

10. Kwajman

Anyone want to be a weta? They seem pretty nasty...

11. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I would be an Arabian Horse (my fav breed) ... a beautiful but rugged animal.

... they have incredible energy, intelligence and a gentle disposition.

They're also fast and have a mean back kick!

12. Kinjiro Tsukasa

Kinjiro Tsukasa I'm hungry; got troll? Supporter

I would be a Siberian Tiger -- huge, strong, fierce, and beautiful (and a cat!) But not on this world, where they are being hunted to extinction. :(

13. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

A shark - Eat my gazillion year old evolutionary perfect predation skills! :D

mmmmmmmmmm I smell fish blood a mile away... CHOMP

14. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

What is a weta?

15. Loci

Loci Valued Member

i think i would like to be a wolf dunno why
    they are lovely animals :D

16. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

See the Off Topic thread "wetas are lovely." (Yikes, I get shivers just remembering that weta picture.)

17. Kwajman

Nasty 6" long bug critters with fangs or something...

18. abby

abby New Member

Hmmm.... it's a hard choice.... a bird would be cool, to explore the skies; a fish would also be interesting, so see the depths of the ocean.

For a land animal...... I'll pick something no one has said yet. An otter. They're so playful. Or a Thylacine, since they're such interesting creatures (extinct or not, who knows?).

19. redi knight

redi knight New Member

a wolf.
    i used to have lots of dream about them. mostly running away from them, gettin ripped apart etc. :D..bears too....

20. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Well a KangaRyu of course. Light on their feet and a nasty bit of boxing too.:D