where can i buy these?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by jroe52, Apr 28, 2004.

1. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

flying dart or flying knives
    Fei Biao or Fei Dao

thanks!

2. Sphyerion

Sphyerion Valued Member

from the flying store. =) heh sorry I'm not sure where you can buy those. You should try looking at the various adds at the top of this website.. or do a yahoo/google search. Good luck!

3. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

yeah, i searched google for over an hour and found no luck. all i get is like redneck throwing knives...

4. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

sorry to repost, but i hope someone can find a place that sells sech exotic MA weapons online!

i always wanted to own the type of dart that you throw or blow, like the ones in enter the dragon or whatnot. i would like to use them.

5. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

anyone have luck?

remeber the girl from enter the dragon that was the spy? she used a blow dart of the type i am interested in. think they would be unique to play with...

6. BudoGrrl

BudoGrrl New Member

Any luck yet on the flying dart? Are you perhaps talking about a "rope dart"? (pointy thing on the end of a rope). If so, try Martialartsmart.com

7. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

nope, only thing i can think others would know are the types of darts the girls have in enter the dragon. she shoots a dart and bruce lee catches it in his hand, another hits an apple... those darts are the ones i want to have!

8. Pepsi32123

Pepsi32123 New Member

Hey. I haven't seen Enter the Dragon because my friend lost it when I asked him for it, so I don't know what you mean. I do know of some websites, but I don't know they extend of their store. www.superiormartialarts.com They would be the only place I know of with "exotic weapons", mainly because they have an exotic weapons page. lol YOu could search there. I found it on Yahoo, I think. I was searching for spinning spikes/needles. I hope you can find what you're looking for, good luck. If anything else, try exploring the rest of the store/website. You might be interested.

9. TOMcatXENO

TOMcatXENO New Member

Mexico where you can get all your leathal killing object needs

10. dustIn credible

dustIn credible Valued Member

11. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

darn those might be right, but how would i use those darts? i don't want to use a blow type weapon that requires another tool, just something to throw or project from the mouth . old school! i wish those had pics.

12. Zhong Kuei

Zhong Kuei Valued Member

Sorry to burst any bubbles here, but the dart she blows is a regulation throwing dart (sometimes called fish darts on Google). The method she uses is complete BS, so try not to wear yourself out too much in trying to perfect it guys!