Whch Level of Hell

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Tosh, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Tosh

Tosh Renegade of Funk

To be fair 8 sounds like the worst place to be, Level 9 sounds like a holiday camp in comparison.

Swimming in pool of excrement ?? Hope they provide arm bands!

2. johndoch

johndoch upurs

LOL,

Well I'am due promotion to level 9 just gotta up my freakin weirdo pimpin habits:D

3. Anne

Anne New Member

Augh! I must repent!!!

4. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

5. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

now that is a lie :D

6. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I think some people are telling fibs here... :D

7. Your fate has been decided....
    You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers Very High
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers High
    Level 2 Lustful Very Low
    Level 3 Gluttonous Low
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low
    Level 7 Violent Very Low
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Very Low

Fuzzy Panther
    :Angel:

8. booksie_girl

booksie_girl Lucy the Terrible

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | High
    Level 2 | Low
    Level 3 | High
    Level 4 | Low
    Level 5 | Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very High
    Level 7 | Moderate
    Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

9. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Wow... 6th level of Hell, and only 16... you're quite the rebellious teen :D

10. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

Off to 6 I go...

11. JediMasterChris

JediMasterChris Columbo

None of the bad stuff I do is really on that test...

If you do the bad stuff on that test, you lack creativity.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2003
  12. booksie_girl

Shocking isn't it. :D However, I noticed you reached 7th, so don't turn all high and mighty on me. I just gave a few slightly heretical answeres. Apart from that, I'm good, I swear :Angel:

13. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

i re took the test to try for level 9 and i put everything i thought was the worst answer and would get my to 9. I still only made it to 7

14. booksie_girl

to reach level nine, focus on deciet and treachery :Angel:

15. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

just took that two days ago!! wierd...im goin to the sixth circle.

this test is ******** to begin with cuz the best you can do is make it to "purgatory"

there's just no heaven here!!

hahahaa

16. Grifter

Grifter Edited by White Wizard

READ THE DESCIPTION ON PURGATORY:
    You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

But either way the test is still complete BS as are most test given on the internet

17. Andrew Green

Andrew Green Member

I got to be a heretic so it was accurate for me :D

18. Spirit Reaper

Spirit Reaper New Member

oh yea my bad! sorry.........but yea it still is BS

haha........i only changed one answer on the test and made it all the way up to the 1st level of hell...

19. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Yeah, good people get to the 6th level of hell all the time :D Anyway, I'm 22, I've had a few more years to misbehave than you ;)

20. TheBorderer

TheBorderer New Member

Aye Gifter, it maybe isn't a 'conclusive' test, but its just something to pass the time. :)

Aye, what is with that anyway, ahh well, how many here did it say were "Heretics"? Come on let's unite and take over the world! {Evil Laugh} :D