What's with the new order of forums?

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Slavist, Sep 16, 2005.

1. Slavist

Slavist New Member

It is probably not my place to comment, but why was the forum order changed? I find the new confusing, but I am sure I will be fine in a couple of days. i just wondered why it happened.

2. |MT|omar

|MT|omar Thai Boxer

the order changed? i never noticed...

3. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Oh yeah! Weird!

4. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

Except for the Martial Arts Feedback area.... forums have been alphabetized and thus the order has changed ever so slightly. I am amazed that it has been noticed at all :) ... but that's a good thing.

Does show that some of our members are very attentive ;)

Event Promotion / Latest News / and Intro and Bios are shown at the top of the General Topics for obvious reasons :) we want our members to check those areas out more frequently than they do....

The Styles forum hasn't not changed ... "Other" appears at the bottom for inclusion of various other styles.

You might notice also that we included television into the Movies forum..... and now we have "Movies and Television"....

Are we not open to change here? ;)

5. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

LOL, no, it's good, I just thought my browser might have been going crazy or something. :D