What would yo do against him..(video Included)

Discussion in 'Self Defence' started by Hapkido Student, Aug 29, 2005.

1. Hapkido Student

Hapkido Student New Member

http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/159.html

What would you all do against someone like him? Ok well there is this guy who lives around me and he's always attacking me and everyone else. He tried to attack me outside of a 7-11 (not the guy in the video someone like him) With a baseball bat. The police came by picked him up and he was released the next day. The police don't lock him up or do anything. They put him in a mental institution but he sign's himself out. They said they can't arrest him for drug's because they are already in his body and not on him. He's also tried attacking me with knive's and tree branches. The police said that he has something wrong with him and he's racist so he attack's everyone he see's. Like everytime he see's someone he'll say...hey man what'd you say to me man? WTF did you say me to me man...Ill (Explicit) You up. and then he leaves and come's back even more angry saying...I TOLD YOU NO TO PLAY WITH ME MAN and keep's up on the attack.

Last time he tried attacking me he got a nice colt 1911 in the face. But now I don't have my gun anymore. All I have is a knife and some pepper spray. The top notch police spray the type that work's against people on drug's and everything. I don't know what to do. The police don't help me out untill he actually kill's someone. All he does is stand around and talk to himself and scream at himself and harass people all day. is there any suggestion's?(beside's killing him....it probably will lead to it)..Also im sort of used to these attack's now because some guy tried breaking in my house and he was met with a nice little gun as well. I didn't shoot him but I held him off long enough for the police to come.

The police let him go. He started throwing punches and closing doors and swinging a knife at the police....they didn't even do anything. they dropped him off at his house at the next door. They said he got the wrong house that's why he tried breaking in with a knife. So me and my grandparent's called the police department and talked to the police officer's boss of the arriving officer's. HE yelled at my grandmother for bothering him with something so pitty....then he sent the police officer's back to talk to us at like 3 in the morning.

They said that we were the problem's because of the other attacks that I'm the one who keep's causing trouble and did all this stupid stuff liek we were the attack's. THE POLICE AREN'T HELPING US AT ALL....can some one please help. I really don't want to have to take any matter's into my own hands( self defense wise) Not walking out and killing I mean having to kill one of these guy's for self defense when they attack. I REALLLY NEED HELP PLEASE. Im tired of this. Hopefully if I save up enough money Ill move down to san antonio next year so Ill be able to get away from this.

2. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

contact your local politicans, or a police ombudsman (if you have them)

Other than that, you could look at who owns the house he lives in, if its a rented house, contact the landlord and explain that he is terrorising the community, possibly get the whole community to lean on the landlord to evict him.

Other than that, Id say buy your gun back and be prepared to use it.

3. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

Firstly id ask him to speak english.

if he refuses id knock whats left of his teeth down his throat

then if he beat on my car id run the prick down and wheel spin his head to mush.

4. Apotheosis

Apotheosis Valued Member

Grab a lawyer and get sue happy, sue for his arrest(if thats possible), or sure the police for failing to protect you. Either way, a lawyer should be able to help you out.

5. Sgt_Major

anyone got a direct link to the video file I could download? As My work block that page :(

6. Hiroji

yeh their must be something a lawyer can do. The police seem afraid of these people. how come he can sign himself out of the mental home? can you just do that? sounds crazy.

7. Sgt_Major

unless a court signs you in, then yeah. Referral fees can be paid to sign your mates in too :D

and no, Im not going to tell you how I know that!

8. Hiroji

hey we all have a past buddy!... ;)

9. Hapkido Student

Ok...First of all let me say thank you to everyone who posted. Also I will try all of your suggestions. He is homeless and I don't thinkt he community really cares about him anymore so they let him get away with ALOT. Me...I get in trouble for anything that happen's...One time I went down to my great grandmothers house to spend the night. At the same time someone set a fire in one of the building's. I get a warrant for my arrest because they have 5 witnesses who said they seen me do it. (Clearly I haven't been charged because I wasn't there. after later investigation.) All they did is take me in the back seat and talk to me and then my grandparent's discussed it witht hem then we got our lawyer to get us out of it. BTW Im going to get my gun back but it'll be more of a 12g pump rather than a handgun..LOL. Thanks for all with the replies. Thanks to all in advance who are going to reply as well. Ill be checking on this every few minutes. So ill reply as soon as possible.

10. Hiroji

yeh i think its a good thing to get your gun back just for safety for you and your family. if this tit is homeless and on drugs he could try anything to get his next fix. even if your life stands in his way.

11. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Hmmmm... so you have a reputation? That's probably not helping the sitch, to be honest...

Anyhoo, not much they can do about the nutcase. He can sign himself out unless the court wants to commit him, and that's a royal pain to prove.

As for the police... you can try a lawsuit, but I don't see that going anywhere to be honest. Section 1983 suits, so named for the Federal Statute you'd be suing under, are almost impossible to prove.

12. jroe52

jroe52 Valued Member

Katana.

13. Hapkido Student

Thanks for the replies and help everyone. Yeah it does seem like it's going nowere fast. Im just trying to stay out of everyone's way untill I move. Then my life will be better....If I live that long. :eek:

14. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

this whole thread is why i would not want to live in america

15. El Tejon

El Tejon MAP'scrazyuncle

Ummm, what did the police say again? Why was he not arrested and prosecuted for Battery with a Deadly Weapon? Why did you not see the prosecutor the next day if the police refused to make an arrest? Why was a protective order not issued? Why has a civil committment to a mental hospital not been attempted? Why are you still going places where he may be? Why do you no longer have your 1911? :confused:

16. Hapkido Student

I love that idea...funny thing is im probably going to do something like that :) LOLOL

17. Hapkido Student

The police said that the reason he wasn't arrested is because they sent him to a mental institution instead. A place for the criminally insane. The second question...I don't know they probably just don't care. Hmmmm The third question...I don't know ...Now that I think about it I should have. Hmmm never really felt that a protective order would help any..he'd still do it and just be sent away for a day to a mental institution. The fifth question...Hmm I don't know why they haven't court ordered that yet. They probably just don't feel like dealing with it. Well the problem is he's everywere....He does nothig but walk around everywere all day terrorizing people. I no longer have it because I ended up selling it. Maybe I should get another one soon.

Also check this out...this is a case that the same thing happened but someone ended up dead.
    http://www.nbc4.com/news/4232700/detail.html

The same thing but this is the one thing I always tell police...."Your only going to arrest him one somene wind's up dead".

18. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

I can tell you what I wouldn't do which is attempt the sereptitious battery someone else on this thread mentioned. It sounds like the police are none too fond of you to start with, and you can not control the environment. The upshot? You're likely to get caught, and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, or at very least agravated assault. Unless this guy actually attacks you or somoene in your family, I'd say just avoid him. If he does, well, deal with that then as the situation dictates, but be aware you're very likely to be brought up on charges and have to prove you used reasonable force. That means if he was just yelling at you stompping his head into paste on the sidewalk isn't considered reasonable force. If he breaks into your house, that's another matter entirely. At that point, the gun might be reasonable. Don't take this as a suggestion to bait him into your house and shoot him, that would be murder in the 3rd degree (correct me if I'm wrong BKG), and I guarentee you don't want to answer for that. Of all the options mentioned here, I would say using the pepper spray if "attacked" by him on the street is probably the most legaly defensable option, and most reasonable as well it's non lethal. Speaking from experience, getting pepper sprayed is extremely unplesant and might make him decide you're not worth bothering. Again, if you go and mace him without provokation, be prepared to answer charges yourself. Keep a cool head and don't do something that creates the impression you're a testosterone driven, hot headded addolescent, or you're liable to end up in jail.
    Good luck.

19. Wax

Wax Valued Member

Report him as an illegal immegrant, I'm sure he'll be sent of to detention in no time.

20. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

try to get a hold of the constitution or penal code or whatever's the name of the little thingy with the USA's criminal laws.

you: why don't you do something about that guy, officer

police: because we can't

you: really? because i was reading here..... and here....., and here..... and here..., and it says otherwise....(innocent smile)

police: welll, erm, like.... uhhhh.....

and if they don't do anything then get a lawyer and try to sue them.

also get that gun back ASAP, if he tries to attack you again don't shove it at his face, put it to his stomach or chest, the head can be moved faster than a trigger finger, a torso USUALLY can't.