What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Elex, not Alex.
    Because I had it in my hands yesterday just as well ;)

But I have so many games, so I will wait on that.
    Still tempted to get Battlefront 2 though :confused:

2. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Lol :D that's what I get for studying, working and mapping at the same time, guess my wife was right I can't multi task....

It reminds me even down to the NPC going about their daily tasks of the Gothic series and that is a selling point for me as a massive fan of the series.

Battlefront 2 looks really good, I want to see the quality of the main single player campaign before I commit to it.

Latikos likes this.
  3. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I actually haven't played more than the first five minutes of the first game, despite owning them all.
    But without controller I was too uncomfortable at the PC and afterwards I didn't start any, despite being really curious about them.

I so hope, that they didn't screw up the campaign and also didn't tag only a two-hour campaign on it, so they can say there is one.
    To my own surprise I actually like the first game, despite me usually not playing much MP, but a good single player campaign leaves me drooling all over - that's what I want!
    And a new Star Wars RPG :D

4. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Or they will release a two hour campaign with additional single player DLC! Hoping for a decent sized campaign. I also wait on these type of games anyway as they are always released needing patches and updates.

5. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Usually I get complete editions after a year or so :D
    The problem here is - Star Wars :rolleyes:

I only got the last one, because my Kickboxing partner gave it to me for being partner for his grading; otherwise I probably wouldn't have gotten it.
    Maybe I play that a little, later, now that I think of it again :D

Dan93 likes this.
  6. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Going to play super Mario Odyssey tomorrow

7. Morik

Morik Well-Known Member Supporter MAP 2017 Gold Award

I've been playing Bomber Crew; you control the crew of a bomber during WW 2. You fly missions and its a time management game, sort of.
    Like Diner Dash mixed with FTL.
    You are based in the UK and do bombing runs across the channel.

8. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I played a hidden objects adventure the other day: "Eventide: A Slavic fable".

The story was actually okay. No - it was even good compared to most games like that. Or I played the wrong games :D

I really think it had a beautiful artwork, which was one of the reasons I got it for.
    That plus these games are easily done to kill some time without thinking too much, what I really need at the moment :rolleyes: :cool:

Aside from the artwork I also liked how it really hinted Slavic fable creatures, but would have liked a bit more of that.
    But in all fairness, that's not really the goal of games like that.
    Which makes me wish for other games, that work with fable creatures, that are not that well known.

9. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Assassin's Creed: Origins.

Hot damn. This game is one tasty potato. If you liked any of the previous instalments, even a little bit, then buy this game. It looks and plays wonderfully.

Dan93 likes this.
  10. Knee Rider

Knee Rider Valued Member Supporter

Currently playing 'punchclub'. It's ok. It's like rocky got distilled down into a tamogotchi. Full on 80s and early 90s homage in everyway.

11. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Apparently there was an awesome single player game set in the Star Wars universe that just got canceled. It was done by the guys who did the Uncharted series and Dead Space, but apparently their whole company folded. You were supposed to be a smuggler type who would perform heists and other acts of daring against the Empire. Sounded perfect :[

Dan93 and Latikos like this.
  12. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Oh man, that's really a shame.
    I would have liked that, from the sound of it.

I would also love a remake of "Knights of the Old Republic"; would pre-order that without even thinking!

Dan93 likes this.
  13. hewho

hewho Valued Member

Delta Force Land Warrior 2. Had the demo as a very young child, and it hasn't disappointed. The graphics haven't aged well, but who cares!? The game play is challenging, if slightly samey 'Shoot bad guys, save hostages, don't get shot', but I'm still loving it!

14. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I'm playing another hidden objects game.
    It's what I can do right now, since it doesn't need proper thinking or concentration :D

Once I have my head free again, I will go to "Horizon: Zero Dawn".
    But I feel, I would play it right now, it wouldn't be fair toward the game and I would actually miss out on it.

Knee Rider likes this.
  15. Knee Rider

I'm still yet to play it for the exact same reason. I need a stretch of time where I can bury myself in it for a couple of hrs guilt free and distraction free.

16. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

I played the prologue if couple of weeks back, and you should certainly keep it like that, if that part means anything.

For me there is no chance I will waste the game; so no playing until I can honor it :cool:

Knee Rider likes this.
  17. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

Currently wasting a fair amount of time with Clone Drone in the Danger Zone (extremely fun, just on the right side of mindless :p) and finishing up the Blue Planet mod for FS2

18. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

Anyone play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?

19. Knee Rider

I notice that Kingdom Come: deliverance is now available on the ps store as a pre-order... I almost wet myself. It's actually almost here!

Dan93 likes this.
  20. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

Noticed it in the xbox store and in Game as well. Planning on preordering a hard copy as you get a map and a treasure map leading to some DLC armour. Can't wait!

Knee Rider likes this.