What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

I've liked simple as time has always been an issue.

2. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

enemy unknown? got it on ps plus its brutal

3. zombiekicker

zombiekicker bagpuss

try rainbow six vegas online terrorist hunt on realistic................RAGE!!!!!!

4. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

i'm in for the blood bowl, just give me a while to get acquainted with the game first.

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

You can be halflings ;)

6. Southpaw535

Great game though if a bit flawed. Have you played any of the old ones?

7. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

Superb :)

Lol, that's pretty harsh!

Played my first online match in ages with Orcs (I'm saving playing Skaven for playing fellow MAPpers). Playing against a Necromantic team, we had orcs and dead people trying to play with the ball while it was pouring with rain the entire match. It was ghastly. Nobody learned any new skills this time, but one of my strongest players gave himself a gouged eye blocking a zombie. :bang:

8. Southpaw535

Haha orcs trying to pass is always fun. I hate playing against undead though. Haven't actually played online yet either. My impression was the people still playing were all the hardcore dudes.

Do you have any time free to play today/tonight karatesloth?

9. LemonSloth

Unless I'm playing with Dwarves, Undead have to be one of the hardest teams for me to play against While I don't mind playing against Khemri (despite having 4 strength 5 players), the undead with mighty blow mummies and masses of ghouls are really annoying, but the worst for me is Necromantic. Not the strongest, but those Flesh Golems having thick skull and stand firm is just massively frustrating and the werewolves with claw and frenzy are really good at cracking armour too. The only time it gets harder is playing a human controlled Chaos Team with over 2000 tr. Everyone has block and claws as a minimum.

Yeah, there's a lot of guys that have been playing 20 years plus/since the board game was released (etc) but there's some pretty decent folk on there too. Most aren't interested in chatting mind (you press Enter during the game, type what you want, then press Enter again as I found out! I am so happy with myself lol) but occasionally you find a guy who's willing to play and chat and in my eyes, that makes the game much more entertaining.

I do indeed! Pretty much all day actually. What time were you thinking?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  10. Southpaw535

I have no idea what time zone trees have :p

I've got work for a couple hours in an hour but after that I'm free all day. From what I remember watching the TGS play on youtube these games take a while.

11. LemonSloth

Yeah, they can do. Most of my games take around 45 minutes, but sometimes the games are longer.

Ok then...if I'm right you live in the UK...wanna try 3pm this afternoon?

12. Southpaw535

Its a date!

Of death.

13. LemonSloth

Lol, I gotta try that.

Hold the mustard!

It's blood bowl time.

...Eh, not quite as awesome.

14. Southpaw535

Random question: I've never really got into warhammer fantasy but I just read up on the lizardmen and skaven. Iirc in bloodbowl the skaven wear diving helmets but if they're filthy disease ridden rat men wouldn't NOT wearing all that gear help with the disease spready stuff?

15. LemonSloth

Wait, you read?! What kind of heresy is this?!?!

They mainly spread diseases with their claws and teeth, most people won't get diseases from punching a rat man. They are, however, so physically feeble and weak that they need the extra "protection". Or at least some ID to recognise the remains at the end of a match.

16. LemonSloth

Well, the first match between myself and Southpaw has been resolved and...

Now we're just waiting for the rest of ye to join up! It'll be awesome :D

17. Fish Of Doom

plz to let me in

18. LemonSloth

With a name like "Purple Helmet Ballkickers"? :p

Done, I've added you into the league and onto my friend list so that I can challenge you whenever.

Fancy a game soon? :D

P.S: you can keep your nipple biting to yourself :p

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  19. Fish Of Doom

up for a game right now if you want :D

20. Southpaw535

Can I offer up my nipples after?