What game are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

I just pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2. I'm really looking forward to that one

Dan93 and axelb like this.
  2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Football Manager 2018, CSGO, some PUBG and Killing Floor 2 here and there!

3. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Got back into Subnautica. Added a lot since I played it and its helping to slightly deal with my crippling phobia of the ocean

4. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Good man. :)

5. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

About half way through Vampyr on the XB1, I was hyped about it before launch and personally it has not disappointed, good and interesting story with detective elements and combat similar to Witcher 3, Also loved the forced moral choices, game gets easier if you feed on the population but increases the Spanish influenza epidemic effecting WW1 London.

6. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

Just a reminder that Shenmue 1 + 2 HD are now out on PS4, XB1 and Steam!
    I'm loving replaying these games :D

7. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Playing Battelfield V open beta.

Not many maps available, but generally a good improvement on BF 1. A lot more focus on team play.

8. Dylan9d

Dylan9d Valued Member

Im a bit bored with the WW1 and WW2 theme so im not buying it. And EA bunch of vultures calling us "uneducated"

axelb likes this.
  9. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

I feel a lot of people will be the same.
    EA have played around too much with the system for in game purchases. £70 for BF5, I think I'll wait until the price goes down and carry on with BF1 :D

10. Dan93

Dan93 Valued Member

I never buy EA on release...Just picked up Star Wars battlefront 2 for a tenner! I was waiting for them to get rid of the loot boxes and saw it second hand in a pawn shop. I know that Holland and Belgium have banned loot boxes seeing it as a game of chance hence gambling for those trying to get an edge both in solo and multiplayer. Personally hate it and would welcome the same stance in the UK.

Southpaw535 and axelb like this.
  11. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Pretty sure I saw EA have made some revisions to their finances because preorders for V are way below what they forecasted. Apparently messing with what made your series popular, and then insulting your fan base with very broad strokes, not a great PR move.

axelb likes this.
  12. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Got me a new 4K Telly and a Xbox-OneX. So I'm shooting through all of the Gears of Wars (again) in anticipation of GoW5.

Then maybe do the same with the Tomb Raiders before I buy TR3 when its not an eye watering £50.

axelb likes this.
  13. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Time, to invite me to your home, I'd say :cool:
    :p;)

I would love to get the game or even pre-order it (despite it releasing next week), but it would be 85€ :confused: Okay, the DLC is included, but... 85€!

For at least two weeks, I'm trying to decide what to play: Pillars of Eternity, Torment: Tides of Numenera, Resident Evil VII, Detroit: Become Human...

I'm also considering to get TitanQuest for £9.99 in the sale.
    I heard it had tons of bugs, but I like the idea and the style of the game.

Also got Digimon: Cyber Sleuth.
    Too many sales lately, first world problems :oops::(

I also discovered that there is a Pokémon Go-like "Jurassic World" game.
    Now I have something to do, when going for a walk, because the dog isn't enough* ;)

*joking; I take a look now and then, when the moment is appropriate ^^

EDIT: Just checked the FB-page of TitanQuest. New Patch is live, which is supposed to removed the bugs :eek:

Last edited: Sep 8, 2018
  14. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I just got Insomniacs Spider-Man. It's pretty awesome and very fluid. There are flaws but they might hammer them out if they decide to make a sequel.

15. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Still not sure, what to play, but since I had some money left on my PSN-account I just got TitanQuest after all.
    They patch better works.

16. Morik

Morik Well-Known Member Supporter MAP 2017 Gold Award

I've been getting back into Battle Brothers. It is a really fun but challenging game. (Roguelike, mercenary company, lots of strategy & tactics.)
    I'm finally starting to do decently when starting a new run.

17. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

Been playing Dead Cells a whole bunch. Fun little platformer, I'm really enjoying it even through the frustration :p (Roguelike Metroidvania-type game)

18. Morik

Morik Well-Known Member Supporter MAP 2017 Gold Award

I have a co-worker who is playing this, they said they spent weeks getting good enough to make it to the final boss, with what they thought was a good build, and died so fast they couldn't even analyze the boss's mechanics/attacks/patterns.
    I may give this game a shot sometime, though I tend to get frustrated & quit...

19. Latikos

Latikos Valued Member

Just a warning: The first person mentioning: "Yay, I'm playing the new Tomb Raider", might have to face my wrath.
    :p ;)

I will probably start "Titan Quest" soon, but so far I didn't manage to play anything for a while.

20. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

Bear in mind that in this game dying is expected, and you have infinite lives :p