What does it feel to be hit in the groin?

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by RedBagani, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Trust me, a grevious nut shot hurts like no other.

I got kicked in the nuts a while back, and ended up being in pain for 2 weeks straight. The most aggonising pain known to man.

It depends on where the strike hits, but mostly it leads to extreme pain.

After an ultra sound, found out that I was all good, but still hurt like crap. :cry:

While playing football back in the uk. Out goal keeper got smacked in the nuts harder than I have ever seen. He coughed up blood and passed out. Trust me, if you get hit there, its not pleasent. Wear a box when playing any sport, and if you are in a fight, guard it with your life.

2. soon

soon New Member

*cringe*... I think my eyes started watering as soon as I saw the name of this thread...

3. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Hell, most of us men are senseless simple by virtue of having a groin. :)

4. soon

soon New Member

Lmao! I agree.... maybe thats why I've been having such trouble meditating recently.... must remember to empty thoughts from, ahem, both heads....

5. beef

beef New Member

I've found that a knee to the old happy sacs hurts more than a kick and you're more likely to get a better connection. But others may disagree?

Or being blasted in the nads with a football from a yard away always brings a tear to the eye.... :cry:

6. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

Yeah, I caught a football in the nuts once. Had an ultrasound, was OK.

7. soon

soon New Member

A quick anecdote.

A housemate of mine told me that her boyfriend had recently been suspended from work. He works in a factory and as such has to wear the safety gear etc.. He was apparently working with some snotty arrogant useless kid who was doing his level best to wind housemate's boyfriend up. Housemate's boyfriend did indeed become wound up, and sought to relieve some of his anger by launching his hard hat at the floor with some force. As proof that god does have a sense of humour, the hard hat bounced off the floor striking said kid squarely in the spuds. The kid reportedly dropped like a sack of droppings and cried for all his worth. Unfortunate for both parties, but damned funny!! :D

8. RedBagani

RedBagani Valued Member

Hello brunstick,
    Don't take shootodog seriously. I have learned it doesn't pay to get mad often. As the Hulk said: "You don't want me to get angry". I try not to get angry, it often leads to trouble.

This anecdote must be the funniest so far. What a great way to attack the gonads! :p Aside from martial arts, other sports such as tennis, golf and cycling pose great risk to the male athlete.

9. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

So how did it sound??? then and have they been 'ultra'sounding ever since:eek:

Boing said Zebadee:D

10. Brunstick

Brunstick (^_^) I need a girlfriend

hi red, i know shooto was just kidding. i was just playing along. :)

speaking of groin shots...

yesterday, while walking to my car, i was twirling my keys. my keys have a huge carabiner (that metal clip that's used for climbing [Petzl Attache]) attached to it. well, i almost drop my keys, so i try and catch it. i ended up slapping my keys, and they bounced right into my nut. *sigh* oh it hurt! :cry:

-nico-

11. pinoy

pinoy Valued Member

:D :D :D :D lol.

pis bro :p

12. MaS_OyaMa

MaS_OyaMa New Member

~Worst groin shot for me!!~

The worst groin shot for me was being hit right in the nuts by a lower ranked belt in a spar.... he just power-housed his punch right into my groin- with no control! He even turned his head!! That didn't feel too swell.

13. Scarmiglione

Scarmiglione Valued Member

I one time caught a full plantsada swing to the sack. It kinda caught the whole package and damn near ripped it off. I did a nifty flip to avoid losing the whole thing (package that is). And i couldnt walk for 5 days. But the swelling was impressive i'll tell you! :eek:

14. Artice

Artice New Member

Got hit in the Nads while playing tennis. I couldn't stand for about 10mins.

My friend said I was lucky because one of his friends got hit by a tennis ball and his voice changed!!!

15. NaughtyKnight

The only sound is them heating up the KY Jelly :D

16. Brunstick

Brunstick (^_^) I need a girlfriend

so i'm guessing the ky was sizzling? lol! :p

-nico-

17. soon

soon New Member

Damn.... my eyes have started watering again.......

Ooooooch. Sympathy, sympathy! :eek:

18. dyak_stone

dyak_stone Valued Member

kick to thigh --> pain on groin

Before, I used to be an assistant at a women's self defense class, and I was acting as the "assailant". The scenario was an assailant who has an arm around a girl while standing. The girls were supposed to apply strikes (light only), and arm locks on me, finishing with either an escape or a takedown. This was for them to get the hang of the flow of the techniques they were taught. A lot of them were applying groin kicks, but they did it by hitting a sort of "apron" that I was wearing (looks like tkd armor that had a flap covering the groin). One of the girls did a light roundhouse to the upper portion of inner thigh instead, and a few seconds later somehow pain crept up to my nads. I was fine after taking a good 10 minute r & r (rest & recuperation).

It was weird, besides the obvious pain, I remember having a feeling that my internal organs would just fall to the ground. :cry:

19. NaughtyKnight

Nut shots make your whole body hurt.

Its not so much the actual balls that hurt, but more the stomach and organs above it.

20. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Why do you think Thai boxers kick the inside of the thigh. The nerve that runs up the inside of the thigh also runs in to the groin area, and if kicked correctly it can cuase the same pain.

Best regards

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.