What does everone think of CNG's SKK...

Discussion in 'Kenpo' started by Joe V., Feb 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe V.

Joe V. Valued Member

The KGS in my opinion has no "story" to get straight. Mr. Greary's Chap 14 is the "story" that needs to be sorted out.
    Just for the record, the KGS BBS did not "think" Mr. Geary was a mistake. They "KNOW" Mr. Geary was a mistake. So does NCK. To be held in such low esteem by two of the "legends" in our lineage trumps anything you or anyone else says differently. It has nothing to do with blind loyalty, I happen to respect the opinion of both these organizations. I do not give my loyalty as freely to people of VERY QUESTIONABLE character as you and Dave have. Bottom Line: Geary would not make a wart on Prof. Cerio's or GGM. Gascon's rump.

2. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

No a truce isn't going to happen. I brought up the idea of a truce about 200 posts ago. Prof. Shuras said it was a good idea but he wasn't going to call Geary. So the ball was in Geary's court. And then Prof. Shuras says, oh we got this video, we'll only play what we didn't like, have fun with it. and then he went and hid. We've got all of these masters in the martial arts talking about who sucks and who's great. go back to the basics boys! the purpose of martial arts is to stop fights. Who has done that? Oh that's right. I have, but Prof. Shuras hasn't. Unless there's some up to date happenings that he hasn't shared.

And about the KGS BBS admitting to their mistake so everything should be fine. Come on guys. That standard isn't good enough when applied to Geary. He admitted that he was wrong when he lied to Nick Ceiro and you guys crucified him.

Prof. Shuras, i read your bio online. It's very respectable. But I will disagree when I don't see your point of view. If that's a problem. Screw You.

3. kempojosh

kempojosh Valued Member

apology

so i'm over at bullshido (i just signed up) and i'm reading through a thread about geary. it's so long. but anyway, i come across this thread by the infamous k-nerd. and is says "hey Joe I hope you do better police work than you did here, becasue this is not Josh it's me, David... I think you owe Josh an apology for calling him a liar." So where is my apology? Did I not get it because I called you out and you were proven to be wrong? kind of like what just happened?

4. dianhsuhe

dianhsuhe Co-Founder: Glow-Do

guilty

Okay, so I was over at Geary's web site... :bang:

I have to say I dig that office with the big platinum plated 23karat gold deep-fried "G" between the gold dragons, which is just next to his own framed "commissioned" sketch of him in a Founder type pose, that sits just a few feet from the "Presidential Seal" on his office/Founder/Owner/Operator chair. (This is found next to the triple samurai sword set and fu-dogs, by the way)

Are those naked cupid statues? Wasn't it Michelangelo who said that when he looked at a block of marble he saw the sculpture trapped inside and he just "uncovered it"? Maybe this applies to Geary's video kata performances? He really has great skill and movement but it is trapped inside his own...

If you look closely you can see a Uber-fancy certificate in a laser secured time sensistive temperature controlled glass case, REALLY great ambient lighting set up there...

Sorry everyone, I guess I am just spoiled and bitter having trained in garages and backyards and only being a Nidan in "one" system... dang it!

This thread has run WAY too long-

Last edited: Apr 28, 2006
  5. Pacificshore

Pacificshore Hit n RUN!

Eventually all things must come to an end Sensei Jamey ;)

6. Red J

Red J New Member

7. Matthew Barnes

Matthew Barnes Valued Member

Well, that answers that...

I guess that pretty much answers the question as to whether or not the warrant is still open. There's a 'send a tip' link, and the picture part is blank. Don't you think that picture of him in the cornfield would be quite fetching there? Or maybe the one with all the belts.

Matt

8. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

You got that right :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.