What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

2. Xue Sheng

I think when the snow starts flying. And we got 7 inches of snow this morning. I become a frustrated wanna be classical musician....

Grond likes this.
  3. Grond

Grond Valued Member

4. Xue Sheng

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Ottmar Liebert - Christmas*Santa Fe
    Ottmar blends traditional Christmas songs with original music to weave together beautiful seasonal medleys. I always look forward to listening to this CD every Christmas.

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Maxi Priest - Best Of Me
    Smooth sounds from Reggae/Fusion artist Maxi P. This guy has good songs and a nice sound. Close to you, Wild world, In the springtime, Should I, Just a little bit longer.

7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Primal Scream - Give Out But Don't Give Up
    Saw these guys open for Depeche Mode around '94 or so. Liked them enough that I eventually bought this cd. Good disc that reminds me of a most memorable evening. Genre-wise this CD runs the table from typical 90's alt-rock, some danceable funky instrumental jams, A couple of bluesy numbers and even some country-ish songs. A fun cd for road trips or a party soundtrack. Jailbird, Rocks, (I'm gonna)cry myself blind, Big jet plane, Free, Call on me.

8. Xue Sheng

9. Grond

Grond Valued Member

I'm told this is really good Turkish classic rock. I never heard such a thing before.

10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

A Rock And Roll Christmas - Various Artists
    These are the songs I remember the local radio station playing at Christmas time when I was a youngster. A few originals as well as traditional Christmas songs. Features Elton John, Bob Seger, Elvin Bishop, Billy Squier, The Moody Blues, and more.

11. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Neil Diamond - The Christmas Album Vol. II
    One of the great voices of our time lends his smooth vocals to classic Christmas songs. Joy to the world, Winter wonderland, I'll be home for Christmas, O little town of Bethlehem, Away in a manger.

12. Xue Sheng

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Prince - The Hits I
    18 Gems from his purple majesty. Prince was a true musical genius. Composer, singer, multi-instrumentalist, dancer, producer, and talent scout all in one. Nice set of hits here, When doves cry, Pop life, Thieves in the temple, 1999, Let's go crazy, Sign o' the times.

14. Xue Sheng

Merry Christmas MAP

15. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Manheim Steamroller - Christmas Live
    The Steamroller rolls through Christmas as only they can.

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Elvis Presley - Elvis' Christmas
    The king was born into the world, and the king of rock and roll sings about it. Elvis' CD is a nice way to wrap-up the annual run through my Christmas CD's

17. Xue Sheng

18. Xue Sheng

19. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

Saw these guys supporting Magnum a couple of weeks ago , they gave a great , energetic set

20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Prince - The Hits II
    Another set of hits from his purpleness. Kinda prefer the first CD better. Controversy, Little red corvette, I would die 4 u, Kiss, I wanna be your lover.