What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

wcrane likes this.
  2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Nicholas Payton - Into The Blue
    Great Cd of amazing Jazz brought to you by Nicholas and his soulful Trumpet. Recommended if you like good Jazz music. Drucilla, Let it ride, Fleur de lis, Blue, Chinatown.

Grond likes this.
  4. YoshiroShin

YoshiroShin Slightly nerdy artist

Erasure - Always, but specifically this version

It's a decades-after-redo done right. Love the voice

Grond likes this.
  5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Listening to Stu Allan mixes who passed away yesterday. A legend from UK dance scene.

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Gerald Albright - Giving Myself To You
    1995 release by Smooth Jazz Saxophonist. Got to see Gerald live several years ago at a very small local venue, very good show. Some tasty tracks on this CD. Lucky 7, Made in Chicago, Two steppin', Samba queen.

Grond likes this.
  7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

8. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Pearl Jam - Vitalogy
    A few great songs, a few good songs, and a couple weird songs. Not for you, Nothingman, Corduroy, Better man, Immortality.

Mitch and Grond like this.
  9. Xue Sheng

10. Xue Sheng

Mitch and Grond like this.
  11. Grond

Grond Valued Member

12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Pet Shop Boys - Discography(the complete singles collection)
    Blending Disco with Electronic Dance music PSB gained big success during the 80's. I was the perfect age to hear them in heavy rotation on MTV as well as in the clubs. Some catchy tunes on this one. West end girls, Love comes quickly, Domino dancing, Opportunities, What have I done to deserve this?, Always on my mind.

Grond likes this.
  14. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Jason Aldean - They Don't Know
    One of the few "New Country" acts that I really like. He pretty much sticks to the same formula, which makes his songs all sound similar, but it'a a good formula and they are easy to like songs. Any ol' barstool, Bad, Lights come on, Whiskey'd up, First time again.

15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

wcrane likes this.
  16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Jason Aldean - Rearview Town
    8th release by the king of New Country. Another set of great songs. Gettin' warmed up, Girl like you, Blacktop gone, Drowns the whiskey(W/Miranda Lambert), Rearview town, High noon neon.

17. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Alice In Chains - Dirt
    Probably the "hardest rock" band to come from the Seattle grunge scene and one of the best. AIC always had kind of a dark sound with Layne Staley on vocals and some good guitar work by Jerry Cantrell. Would, Dam that river, Rain when I die, Angry chair, Down in a hole, The rooster.

Mitch likes this.
  18. Xue Sheng

19. Xue Sheng

Well, it must officially be fall.... for some reason I start listening to a lot of classical music in the fall...and it goes right thorough winter

also about the same time I start thinking about taking cello lessons.....

20. Grond

Grond Valued Member