What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

2. Grond

Grond Valued Member

"My lawn sure looks green today
    Underneath these suburban skies
    But the little boy next door wants to be the Lord of the Flies"

Sure feels that way.

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Live - The Distance To Here
    4th release by great 90's band. Another great set of solid music. The dolphin's cry, The distance, Voodoo lady, Sun, Dance with you.

4. Grond

Grond Valued Member

5. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

20 Christmas Stars Vol. VI - Various Artists
    'Tis the season. Classic country stars perform classic Christmas songs. Artists include Loretta Lynn, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Glen Campbell, Boxcar Willie, And Crystal Gayle..to name a few.

7. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Bob Welch - His Fleetwood Mac Years And Beyond
    In 2003 Bob re-recorded some of his biggest hits from time he spent with the Mac as well his solo career. Bob joined FM as Peter Green was exiting(physically and mentally) and stayed until the Buckiingham/Knicks era began, going on to make a few successful solo records. He decided to re-record these songs to get better quality sound using the advanced technology that was not available before and the results really come through, one of the better sounding cd's in my collection. Oh well(pt. 1 &2), Future games, Hypnotized, Emerald eyes, Precious love, Church. definatley an underappreciated player in the classic rock scene. Sadley Bob Welch passed away a few years ago but he left this catalogue of great hits...R.I.P. Bob and thanks for the music.

Grond likes this.
  8. Grond

Grond Valued Member

9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

20 Christmas Stars Vol. VII - Various Artists
    More classic country Christmas music. Includes tracks by The Tractors, Charlie Daniels, Asleep at the wheel, Jesse Collin Young, Janie Frickie, Nitty gritty dirt band...and many more.

10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Live - V
    I will continue to beat the drum about what a great band this is and how awesome every cd they made is...no exception here. Simple creed, Deep enough, Transmit your love, Forever may not be long enough, Overcome, Flow. Also the bonus track which is a remix of deep enough(i believe from the soundtrack of the mummy) is really cool.

11. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Decorations are up, so it's Christmas playlist time.

Grond likes this.
  12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Whiskey Falls - Whiskey Falls
    This 2007 debut by new country artist has enough traditional country sound to it to make my collection. Good playing, good songs, and good singing. too bad this ended up being the only cd these guys made. Falling into you, Last train running, Highway 59, Days of Birmingham, Let the whiskey fall.

Grond likes this.
  13. Grond

Grond Valued Member

14. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

To be honest, right now, I am listening to the dulcet tones of a clothes dryer running with the rhythmic sounds of an electric toothbrush off in the distance

15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Dave Koz And Friends - The 25th Of December
    Smooth Jazz Christmas at it's best.Features Dave Koz(of course), Johnny Mathis, Kenny G, Fantasia, India.Arie, And Jonathan Butler doing his amazing version of O Holy Night(always the highlight of the show every year).

17. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Grond likes this.
  18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

A Rock And Roll Christmas - Various Artists
    Growing up the local radio station use to play a lot of these songs at Christmas time every year. Reminds me of how Christmas felt when I was still young. Performers include Elton John, Bob Seger, Billt Squier, The Kinks, and Chuck Berry.

19. Grond

Grond Valued Member

20. Grond

Grond Valued Member