What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

2. Grond

Grond Valued Member

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

War - The Best Of War...... And More
    Multi-genre 70's hit makers. Eric Bourdon was with these guys when they started, he left after a couple of albums but they continued to produce some iconic hits. great blend of Latin, Funk, Jazz, R/B, and whatever else. Low rider, Cisco kid, Spill the wine, Why can't we be friends, All day music.

4. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Lot of memories, popping into my noggin, about my misspent youth, both in and out of trouble, in Boston

Grond likes this.
  5. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

6. Grond

Grond Valued Member

7. Xue Sheng

waxing nostalgic today I guess

Grond likes this.
  8. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Anybody else get serious Tai Chi vibes from this song? I'm sure the slow tempo and visuals of gravity and sinking have something to do with it. But I've had this on repeat all day long practicing, loving life with a little relaxation :D

9. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Lifehouse - Greatest Hits
    Great CD, every track is excellent. These guys write great songs and make great music. Hanging by a moment, You and me, First time, All in, Between the raindrops, Broken, Halfway gone.

10. Xue Sheng

11. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Warrant - Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich
    80's hair metal it it's best. These guys were at the beginning of the genre and rode the wave to their end. Fun music for good times(or good music for fun times). Down boys, Big talk, Heaven, So damn pretty, In the sticks.

12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

13. Xue Sheng

14. Grond

Grond Valued Member

15. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Jody Watley - Jody Watley
    Ex-Shalamar singer and Soul Train dancer debut. High energy 80's dance music. Heard this a lot in the clubs and cruising with the bass turned up. Looking for a new love, Don't you want me, For the girls, Some kind of lover, Learn to say no(duet with George Michael).

16. Xue Sheng

Have not heard this in a while, and I heard it tonight, which was rather appropriate considering the weekend......Halloween is Sunday

Grond likes this.
  17. Grond

Grond Valued Member

18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory
    Part of the Rap/Metal scene that was pretty popular at the time, this debut cd was getting a lot of play. I like it but honestly, after a couple songs it kinda all sounds the same. One step closer, In the end, Crawling, Papercut.

19. Grond

Grond Valued Member

What a multi-talented artist, taken too young.

20. Grond

Grond Valued Member