What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Grond and axelb like this.
  2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

I have not listen to this in a long time, but this morning it popped into my head and I am currently on my second run through with this album

wcrane likes this.
  3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Tanya Tucker - Greatest Country Hits
    11 tracks of pure country gold. Just another love, Lizzie and the rainman, Texas when I die, Can I see you tonight, San Antonio stroll, I'll come back as another woman.

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

2pac - Greatest Hits
    Been groovin' with Pac the last few days. A good 2-disc collection of his hits. Life goes on, Brenda's got a baby, Changes, California love, Picture me rollin', Dear mama, To live and die in L.A.

5. axelb

axelb Master of Office Chair Fu

Ongoing since Eurovision

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Kings X - Dogman
    Caught on to these guys a few years before this 1994 release. A little heavier sounding than Faith, Hope, Love which was the CD that got me interested in them. Some solid music for sure, but I prefer the more melodic sounds of FHL. Pretend, Flies and blue skies, Fool you, Sunshine rain, Cigarettes.

7. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

I havent been on for a stretch, but check in to threads every once in a while, hope everyone is doing well, meanwhile enjoy some hiphop from "The Golden Era"

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Listening to everything by Royal Blood. My new favourite band. Quality riff and beat merchants and no mistake.