What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Shooter Jennings - Electric Rodeo
    2nd release by shooter.Still outlaw country, but a couple of tracks have a hard rock edge to them. Going to Carolina, Some rowdy women, Hair of the dog, Little white lines. Bad magick.

2. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Well this is a bit good!

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Manheim Steamroller - Christmas Live
    Christmas by the Steamroller. Nice live performance, my Christmas wish is to be able to go to live music events again soon.

4. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Elvis Pressley - Elvis' Christmas
    Christmas songs as only the king can sing them. A true annual tradition.

5. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

20 Christmas Stars Vol. 6 - Various Artists
    Old school Country legends do Christmas Nashville style. Features stars such as ,Loretta Lynn, Waylon Jennings, Mickey Gilley, Roy Clark, Merle Haggard, and Crystal Gayle. Merry Christmas Ya'll

6. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

20 Christmas Stars Vol. 7 - Various Artists
    More country Christmas. Featuring Charlie Daniels Band, Jesse Colin Young, Glen Campbell, Willie Nelson, and Janie, Frickie. My Christmas CD collection listening for the year is complete now.

7. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Tremendous!!

8. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Jet - Get Born
    This band had such a cool retro-rock sound that I bought this cd almost instantly after hearing the first hit. Very good cd.Last chance, Are you gonna be my girl, Look what you've done, Timothy, Move on.

9. Nojon

Nojon Tha mo bhàta-foluaimein

Apparently Bob was teaching a new band member some of the tracks to play..cool stuff, im glad someone recorded this.

10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Shooter Jennings - Family Man
    Probably the most "pure country" cd of all Shooter's releases.Nice,clean sound and great songs. Thelong road ahead, The deed and the dollar, Summer dreams, The black dog.

11. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

The The - Dusk
    Heard the two hits from this 1993 release and bought the cd shortly after. 1 or 2 songs that are good at best, but the rest of the tracks are excellent. Dogs of lust, Slow emotion replay, Helpline operator, Sodium light baby, Love is stronger than death.

12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Shooter Jennings - The Other Life
    Another solid outing from outlaw royalty, featuring a couple of my fave Shooter tracks. Outlaw you, The gunslinger, Wild and lonesome, Hard lesson to learn.

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Jethro Tull - The Best Of (disc 1)
    The first of this 2 disc collection features early Tull songs, some legendary classics here. Always a unique sounding band whatwith a flute infused with electric guitar, you here them cover aspects of folk, blues and straight forward rock. JT is a part of the soundtrack to my childhood. Nothing is easy, Living in the past, Teacher, Cross-eyed Mary, Aqualung, Locomotive breath, Bungle in the jungle

14. Jaydub

Jaydub Valued Member

I'm listening to Jazz.

15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

wcrane likes this.
  16. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Shooter Jennings - Shooter
    This 2018 release is the latest Shooter has graced us with. Another solid collection of songs. Do you love Texas, D.R.U.N.K., Fast horses and good hideouts, Denim & diamonds. Was going to see Shooter in March but show was cancelled the day of due to covid, very upset. Hopefully someday we will be allowed to live normal lives again.

17. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

18. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Waylon Jennings - 16 Biggest Hits
    The original Outlaw Country Bad-ass. Don't believe I've ever heard a Waylon song i didn't like. Includes a couple Waylon/Willie duets. 16 classic songs. This time, Are you sure Hank done it this way, Lukenbach,Texas, Good ol' boys(dukes of hazzard theme), Good hearted woman. He did a great job as the balladeer on dukes of hazzard.

19. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Thin Lizzy - Dedication(best of)
    Classic rock legends. A very thorough, complete collection of songs. Glad I added this one to the collection. She knows, Still in love with you, Rosalie, Wild one, The boys are back in town, Cowboy song, Chinatown.

20. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside