What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

2. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

rather apropos considering the weather at the moment

Anth likes this.
  3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Beth Hart/Joe Bonamassa - Don't Explain
    The Saturday morning work-out CD today.This little gal's voice packs a mighty punch and coupled with joe's guitar work the results create fireworks(4th of July reference)
    Your heart is as black as night, Don't explain, I'd rather go blind, For my friends.

4. Grond

Grond Valued Member

5. Grond

Grond Valued Member

6. Xue Sheng

Just watched the end of the Godzilla 2014 movie, and this has been running thorough my head, so I am listening to it now

Saw them do this live...many...many....many...years ago

windwalker, Grond and wcrane like this.
  7. Grond

Grond Valued Member

8. Xue Sheng

Sadly it is across the street from my house and not in my yard, wear I currently have a black locust limb, the size f most trees, on my roof

9. Xue Sheng

oh and there is a large tree...one of mine,... that was supposed to be removed....then the pandemic hit and shut everything down....it is old...dead....huge....and leaning towards my neighbor's garage...trying to get the folks I hired, months ago, to remove the limb on my roof and the dead tree I am concerned about...here to do it...or call for more estimates....what a fun time I am having

And now the song I am listening to in honor of my day.....

Grond likes this.
  10. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Someone once tried to lock me in to a timeshare presentation by showing me a photograph of himself and Chester Bennington, about a week after his death. I don't know if he knew or not, but it didn't matter. I got the hell out of there.

11. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Got around to listening to Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band (the Beatles) in it's entirety for the first time earlier today. I obviously knew a few of the songs but quite impressed. Unfortunately I still cant stand Paul McCartney so now I've listened to it a couple of times I can tick it off the list and go back to my "normal" programming.

12. Grond

Grond Valued Member

13. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Marty Stuart And His Fabulous Superlatives - Way Out West
    2017 release of Western Desert music. I really like the instrumental tracks on this Cd(there are 4 outstanding ones) but the whole recording has a great old school sound to it. Mojave, Way out west, El fantasma del toro, Torpedo, Please don't say goodbye.

14. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Crazy Japanese rock and roll!

It's fantastic!!

Grond likes this.
  15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

16. Grond

Grond Valued Member

17. windwalker

windwalker Member

18. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Michael Shrieve is a drumming god among men. Thanks for that, a perfect Sunday hymn.

windwalker likes this.
  19. Xue Sheng

think this was triggered by a jazz piece I heard last night. After that this has been running through my head...so I'm listening to it now

20. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Quadrophenia on vinyl - currently up to 5:15