What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Grond

Grond Valued Member

2. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Fleetwood Mac - Greatest Hits
    16 tracks of pure musical bliss. Could list all 16 songs but will try to select a few faves. Gypsy, Sara, Rhiannon, Over my head, Go your own way.

3. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Flyleaf - Memento Mori
    Solid Christian Rock on this 2009 release. Great vocals by Lacy and nice musicianship by the guys. Again, Beautiful bride, Missing, Swept away, Arise.

4. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Ohhhhh, this is the coolest thing I have heard in a long time! I'm simultaneously laughing out loud (because it's ukuleles!) and doing a full prostration bow in utter admiration (because it's ukuleles!).

Dead_pool and Grond like this.
  5. Grond

Grond Valued Member

6. Grond

Grond Valued Member

7. 23rdwave

23rdwave Valued Member

Grond likes this.
  8. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Foghat-King Biscuit
    Live performance recorded for the King Biscuit Flower Hour radio show(who remembers those?) Foghat was a great British Blues Rock band that was pretty damn big in the mid to late 70's. Still sounds real good today. Slow Ride, Fool for the city, I just want to make love to you, Drivin' wheel, Honey hush.

9. Grond

Grond Valued Member

10. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rush - Test For Echo
    Rush ends the 90's with a bang. Title track is one of their top all-time songs. I am a big fan of all Rush instrumentals, and the one on this cd(Limbo) does not disappoint. Test for echo, Resist, Limbo, Virtuality, Carve away the stone.

11. Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng All weight is underside

Well, I'm listening to the news and my wife peeling carrot.... I live a full and exciting life :D

12. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Santana - Sacred Fire (live in South America)
    Live recording from 1993. The legend at his best. Esperando, Oye como va, Guajira, Soul sacrifice, Europa.

Grond likes this.
  13. mikejasonlee

mikejasonlee New Member

something just like this

14. Grond

Grond Valued Member

15. Grond

Grond Valued Member

And why not.

wcrane likes this.
  16. Grond

Grond Valued Member

This is for Dead Pool, I know he loves this band like I do. This is a great live performance of this particular song.

Dead_pool likes this.
  17. Grond

Grond Valued Member

wcrane likes this.
  18. Grond

Grond Valued Member

Robin Yvette Allen, known professionally as The Lady of Rage

19. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

Gotta love me some Ashley O!

20. wcrane

wcrane Valued Member

Rush - Vapor Trails
    Rush gets back to basics on this 2002 cd. Hard rock only...no Keyboards on this one. I really didn't listen to this one a lot originally to be honest, but this time around I have developed a real appreciation for this collection of songs. One little victory, Earthshine, Ghost rider, Peaceable kingdom, Vapor trail. The VP tour was the last time I saw Rush live, sad to think they are done.