What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Circa 1982, dug out the 'Stray Cats' album.

"Storm the Iranian Embassy, before they start shooting at you and me" *skiffle*

Can Brian Setzer play geetar or what?

2. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Candlebox, first album. Can't remember the name, tape (yeah, I still listen to cassettes) case is so worn I can't read it anymore.

3. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

... actually just finished listening to "Dark Side of the Moon" - Pink Floyd (speaking of PF)... ....can't believe "it" turned 30 years old last week!! :eek:

Yoda... talk about an ecclectic taste in tunes! ( ... had to snicker over Avril.... saw her i concert many weeks ago and stood for 2 hours ... or was I moshing, I'm really not sure :D ) ... anyways, I appreciate those with an appreciation for all that is out there!!

I hate narrowminded music listeners :woo:

Hey ... Adam Sandler is next .. (I need a good laugh tonight!.... I love when he sings Pearl Jam)

4. Sweeet

Sweeet Valued Member

Matthew Good Band, Orbital, Offspring, Bush, Garbage, Age of Electric, Our Lady Peace....

At this second - Lush 33 by Orbital.

5. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Bit of Coldplay at the moment. The new album, Rush Of Blood To The Head. Excellent stuff.

Apparently I look just like the lead singer of Coldplay, except I'm not quite as skinny as he is! ;)

6. KarateKid1975

KarateKid1975 New Member

I'm still into the new Linkin Park. I have to know the words to every song before the concert on Tuesday night :D

7. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Children of Bodom - Hatebreed.

Man, do I want to do some bagwork now!

Grrrr! :mad:

:D

8. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Orbital and Our Lady Peace are both amazing - great choices! I can't listen to OLP after my last breakup though, we had so many good moments listening to their music. Bah.

CoB and Hatebreed, hehe good choices Mo Lung.

I'm sitting in ICT class at school at the moment, listening to my Medwyn Goodall minidisc. My mate next to me is listening to it in one ear also.

Woo, hippy music \o/

9. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

Metallica - Master of Puppets

:)

10. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Wow! I was listening to that in the car earlier :D Welcome Home is my fave Metallica track ever :D

Right NOW I'm listening to Audioslave - "Hypnotize"

11. khafra

khafra New Member

Anthem Apocalyptica, by Machinae Supremacy -- they put lots of songs out for free at http://www.machinaesupremacy.com
    I love OLP, too. And Pink Floyd. But the last song I was listening to was Bach's organ prelude in c minor--be sure you have sufficient bass if you download that one.

12. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

The Cars "All Shook Up" in the car. Nursery rhymes in the house, for my daughter's sake.

13. KarateKid1975

KarateKid1975 New Member

No Linkin Park :( Well, I was listening to them on the way home. But the concert was post poned :cry: We are having really bad weather. Power is out in some places, and there is more snow coming (yes in April :mad: ). The band said no way. I don't blame them. This sucks :(

14. Jack

Jack Valued Member

Master of Puppets - AMAZING!
    Audioslave - AMAZING!

Out of interest, will anybody be going to to Reading festival this year? Metallica and System of a down are both going to be playing! :)

15. YODA

Hmmmm...... not me.

Would be supprised if Blackraven doesn't make an appearance though :D

16. pgm316

pgm316 lifting metal

As with MA moves, I can't remember song names either, but just had a listen to Welcome home. It is a damn fine tunes, one of their finest! :)

Fade to Black is another good one!

17. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Yamato Ensemble; Yamaji, Hachidan, Yaegoromo.. Japanese bamboo flute and koto. Very mellow, great to do slow rep weight lifting to. Helps keep your concentration on doing slow, concentrated movements.

18. YODA

The dulcet tones of my youth this morning.....

"Love Gun" - KISS :D

19. boogiedownbronx

boogiedownbronx New Member

Delinquent Habits!!! y'all should check em out sometime, delinquenthabits.com

20. darlph

darlph New Member

It's 10:30 pm and the dog is snoring next to my chair as I try to type this. A nice steady rythmn that seems to go along with this celtic flute I'm listening to. She must be enjoying it as much as I.:)