What are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by YODA, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

Dave - you listen to some strange stuff :)

2. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Friday night, just finished work.

A tin of beer, MAP and Linkin Park - In the End

3. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Ok, make that 2 beers and a creme egg I just found in FluffyDoc's kitchen :D

4. YODA

YODA The Woofing Admin Supporter

Yup - now it's...

"Summertime" - Charlie Parker & Chet Baker :D

5. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Err,
    Just came across this thread, and I must confess to listening to "Close to the Edge-Yes"

6. YODA

Good stuff Andy :D

Yoda approves :D

7. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Radio station, Smooth Jazz 105.9. Sweetness, mellow and making me feel dreamy and sleepy. No beer though, don't want me ending up in the hospital again now, do we?

8. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

MP3's on random mix. Currently the Foo Fighters.

9. Jack

Jack Valued Member

The Great Beyond, REM.

Kurohana, last night was very eventful. One of my friends, B who had a recent breakup with another friend of mine, S. There was a party last night, and they both went. B never was good with alcohol, she didnt really know her limits and she always got angry and depressed when drinking. She turned up completely drunk and so we had to look after her. She was throwing up all night so we had to send for the paramedics in the end. I wish people could be more responsible with drink, and have the intelligence to NOT drink when upset already.

Rant over.

10. YODA

This morning I will mostly be listening to - The Stranglers - Rattus Norvegicus Album

:D

11. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

In a nostalgic mood today: The Cars, Billy Squier, Led Zep, Kix and Ted Nugent Double Live Gonzo.
    As for beer and hospital, I have an esophagol ulcer that was aggravated by use of naproxyn. That put me in ICU 2 weeks ago. Doc says no more alcohol, could cuase the bleeding again and put me right back.

12. Jack

Jack Valued Member

No alcohol?! Get a second opinion. :D

13. YODA

...... 2nd opinion - no sex either :D

14. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Uh uh, no alcohol because it will aggravate my ulcer. But sex, and plenty of it will lower my stress levels and promote healing of the ulcer.

15. YODA

LOL!

16. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

Currently listening to a random mix........whats that?!!!

aaarggghh...who put whitesnake - in the still of the night, on my PC...they'll be hell to pay.!!!!

17. darlph

darlph New Member

Some very very old Pink Floyd on a bootleg cassett. I have no idea what title but it's saying something about bombing and afganistan at the moment. This was not intended. Just going through the old stuff and wondering what's on the tapes that have nop labels. So old they fell off. ooops!

18. YODA

Hmmmm...... Pink Floyd - afghanistan....

Sounds like The Final Cut album.

"Get your filthy hands off my desert"

19. Jay

Jay New Member

Sex pistols ... Pretty Vacant - I'm sure it's a cover version of a Mozart track

Jay

20. Mo Lung

Mo Lung Hard work!

Agreed.

Excellent stuff!

:)