wesley snipes released

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Blade96, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

2. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I'm coincidentally watching a Snipes movie right now, and the fight scenes aren't all that bad. Dude should get more work.

3. Blade96

Blade96 shotokan karateka

Dude should make another Blade movie. Twilight took over while he was gone :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  4. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

Honestly, I would pay like, $40 + popcorn + coke to see Demolition Man 2, or some prequel or something. Blade never took off that much for me, I think Snipes has a real ability to deliver smart... donkey? Is the synonym for smartdonkey against TOS? I don't even know, but anyway, smart donkey remarks.

5. Boardeaux

Boardeaux Valued Member

Not an action film but what about White Men Cant Jump 2? Loved that film. Although at their age now might be more like white men and black men cant jump

6. Kenko Enso

Kenko Enso Valued Member

You wanted another movie? Here ya go!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W37QoSb6Oms"]Gallowwalkers Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Wesley Snipes Zombie Movie HD - YouTube[/ame]

7. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

I didn't really like #2 or #3, but that aside I would totally like to see a movie where Blade discovers, for the first time, that there's this other breed of vampire that's not allergic to sunlight, but rather, they sparkle like diamonds. And then he goes after them. :) Suh-weet.

Ya, I always thought his movie-karate was good. The guy clearly has skill, and some of the choreographed moves are downright exciting to watch.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  8. Kenko Enso

Kenko Enso Valued Member

I thought that #2 was great! But that's 'cause I'm a sucker for professional wrestling moves.

9. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

The was the guy meant to be Django in Django Unchained.

10. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Speaking of Snipes' movie fighting, shouldn't all movie fights end this way? :) :dunno:
    I like how Snipes looks pained by some of those kicks. He should be hurt. Little bits of realism like that make me happy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdebXGqQIY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfdebXGqQIY[/ame]

11. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

To be honest, I came away from that thinking:

-That Gary Daniels bloke is pretty good!
    -Why did they have to do the annoying jump cuts that undermine the physical performance of the actors?

Wesley Snipes seemed pretty much to be in that scene as a target.

12. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

He was?

It was written for Will Smith, who declined the role because he needed to be the leading man and then was offered to Jamie Foxx, where does Snipe even come into Django?

13. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

I don't think Ero meant that literally. Just that Snipes would have been good for that role.

14. CrowZer0

I love Snipe's movies, but the guy is one dimensional. He's always just Snipes in a different costume. He couldn't carry Django!

15. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

You clearly don't remember when he first started telling everyone he was a black belt. This isn't even the worst one, but it has some juicey nuggets.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzUm1go40s0"]Passenger 57 (1992) KillCount - YouTube[/ame]

He's lucky we let him keep making movies after those early years with some of the crap he put out. He has improved considerably, thankfully.

16. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

And he would have played a perfect role for Django. You'r stupid if you don't agree with me! :baby:

17. CrowZer0

He could, but not well. I would rather be stupid than agree with you! :love: