Well done Punog Guro Peter

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Pat OMalley, Feb 24, 2006.

1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Just had some good news for our fellow Mapper Peter:D , Master Yuli Romo has made him Punong Guro for the World HQ for Zu'Bu Kali Ilustrisimo which he is now heading up for the style.:cool:

Well done mate, all that hard work and effort has paid off and as the old saying goes it could not have happened to a nicer and more deserving guy.

Now the owrk load gets even harder;)

Best regards to a top man.

Pat

2. reydominguez

reydominguez Valued Member

That is nice to hear and knowing that GM Yuli have now WHQ...thanks Bro Pat for relaying the News and and thanks Bro Peter for the Good news....
    In Our Heart GM Yuli is one of the Best and TTTTRRRULLLY a Grand master of the ART ! Mabuhay ka! :woo: :Angel: :woo:

3. BobM

BobM New Member

I just have to reiterate what Pat said about Pete he truly deserves this honour and hopefully we will grow from strength to strength? I am sure with his commitment and guidance both ZuBu KI and Bakbakan will flourish throughout the UK and Europe.
    I am looking forward to being part of this growth and I thank Pete for the opportunity.

Bob

4. oosh

oosh Valued Member

congratulations :)

5. LabanB

LabanB Valued Member

Congratulations, Peter

Well done, mate.

Looking forward to the next seminar you jost - any chance of Master Yuli this year?

Bill

6. MataPula

MataPula Valued Member

Congrats Mr. Peter Lewis, Im sure that you deserve it. Your trainings as well as your dedication to Master Yuli is something that should be applauded.

More power

7. Peter

Peter Valued Member

Hi Pat

Many thanks for your support and very generous comments. This is indeed a very great honour for me to receive this acknowledgement from GM Yuli and something that I shall approach with the utmost dignity and integrity. I know that you have the highest respect for GM Yuli and your support is greatly appreciated.

Maraming salamat po

Very best regards

Peter

8. Peter

Peter Valued Member

Hi All

Mabuhay

Taos pusong pasasalamat sa inyong lahat (Heartfelt thanks to you all)

I greatly appreciate the support and positive comments that I have received from around the world.

Gumagalang

Peter
    www.yuli-romo.com
    www.bakbakan.com
    www.zubu-kali.co.uk

9. Matt_Bernius

Matt_Bernius a student and a teacher

Congatz sir. This is an honor and I am sure very well deserved!

- Matt

10. Peter

Peter Valued Member

Hi Matt

Many thanks for your positive comments and support.

Gumagalang

Peter

11. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Congratulations to you Peter.

:D

12. Peter

Peter Valued Member

Hi Jesh

Many thanks for your good wishes. Very much appreciated.

Very best wishes

Peter