Weight loss with Busy Lifestyle

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by firetripper, Apr 17, 2006.

1. firetripper

firetripper Valued Member

Well TBH not really a busy lifestyle....But!!!

Over the past few weeks ive become quite seriously back in to training (5-6 times a week, particular in taekwondo but still judo), but i'm a lil over weight.

at 5'6" and weighing 87Kg or roughly 194 pounds then i need to lose about 2 stone <not sure in kg or lb>, i generally tend to work till 8pm and get home around 9pm but even if i take my 1 hour break at about 4pm and eat then then i generally find that around time i get home i'm still really hungry and fruit etc just doesnt fill me!

anyone got any tips or ideas please, or does any one recommend fat metabolisers or thermogenic suppliments or any other alternative remedies, my diet isnt really that bad although sometimes do indulge (but who doesnt), i tend not to eat carbs when i get home!

2. neb

neb Banned Banned

The ABS diet by the editor of Men's Fitness magazine.

Do a google search and purchase this absolutely fantastic book!

I reccomend this because it will help you so much more than online chatter, and pretty much everything a top athlete or martial artsist will reccomend to you is in this book.

I reccomend this one from all others because it's basically a clear summary of over 3 years worth of Men's Fitness magazines: and goes cheap nowadays!

If not then my 1 piece of advice is to.,......

EAT ALMONDS!!!!!

3. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

You don't need supplements (unless you have money to burn), just a little patience and a bit of discipline. Permanent weight loss doesn't happen in a couple of weeks.

Do you do any kind of weight lifting? This is great for weight loss, however much cardio you are already doing, I confirmed this advice for myself.

If you want some advice write down your daily diet for us, preferably with times. Be brutally honest, omitting something will make our advice less accurate.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  4. HanzoHattori

HanzoHattori New Member

http://www.bookcloseouts.com/default.asp?R=1579549985B&rid=froogle

is that the book their,, i manged to find it for a fairly cheap price and wondering if it was the same thing. I'm guessing you have this book,, has it helped / led you too acheive visible abs..?

5. neb

neb Banned Banned

that's the book - and for that price, my god! Abs here we come!

(Yes, you will get Abs if you're serious enough to take this books teachings with good determination, which isn't hard to do, really).

6. HanzoHattori

HanzoHattori New Member

great!,, my own workout has lead me very very close to having them.. okay well firetripper sorry for stealin your topic ,, you can have it back now