Weidman Silva

Discussion in 'MMA' started by mattt, Apr 5, 2013.

1. icefield

icefield Valued Member

really its a good match up? his stand up not going to bother silva at all, his takedowns in MMA dont look anything to write home about either, so unless Anderson get bored and lays on the floor at some point (which with anderson you cant actually count out lol) his ground game wont really come into it (and how come people forget Anderson has a BJJ blackbelt and hasnt been submitted or even troubled on the ground sub wise in years)

the fact is he is getting the shot because theres no one else left for anderson to beat who is really a challange, not because he deserves it

2. icefield

icefield Valued Member

bispings grappling is very good, he was a grappler way before he was a striker and from all accounts has kept up the training, he is a handful for most people in the division he just needs to keep his left hand up lol

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Paraphrasing this article:

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/9...to-vitor-belforts-controversial-trt-exemption

4. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Pretty sure Silva has said he uses trt as well

edit: I should use google before I post. Still sure I read that somewhere but can't find any evidence so far