Wedding Bells!

Discussion in 'Celebrations!' started by Victoria, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Victoria

Victoria Pretzel In Training

I was about to say yes of course...

...until I read the rest of your post!!!! :eek: :D

No need for name tags, it's a wedding not an MA showdown :D There'll be a lot of other guests there too (hense chimp is on a leash), but once the MAP guests are introduced you shouldn't have a problem remembering who's who!

2. g-bells

g-bells Don't look up!

then i'll have to try and make arrangements :)

3. Thelistmaker

Thelistmaker bats!

Will the MAP guests sit on the brides section or in a little pen/cage of their own?

4. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Hence the talk about spandex shorts TL! You won't be able to miss us.

I, of course, will be the old fella wearing the black and white spandex unitard and wearing a whistle! :eek:

5. Victoria

You do know it's in the UK? :eek:

If you seriously want to come then of course you're welcome! Have you still got Chris's e-mail there?

6. Victoria

:D

The layout isn't just one big hall, it's all wooden and cosy with a few steps up/down between different areas/rooms. So I don't doubt we'll have groups of people settling in various areas and me and Chris having to bounce about everywhere :p I'll get some exercise at least!

We could stick all MAP/MA people out in the middle section after the buffet is cleared, that'll be a good spot!

And the best part (the part that swayed me for that venue), they have HELIUM CANISTERS!!! :love:

7. narcsarge

Ahhhhhh! A "Huffing Wedding". Bet that will make a crazy wedding video. ;)

8. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Narcsage said:-
    Damn, that's what I was going to wear! I'll have to go shopping now. :p

Actually that's a good point. What's the dress code for the do? I mean I know what normal weddings are like but this is shaping up to be a wierd 'un. Fancy dress? Nothing but thousands of Post It notes? Fishing waders?

9. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

I'm going to turn up dressed as the groom :D

Actually hmm in Cardiff ah have the perfect outfit.

Brown suit with stripes check
    Converse boots check
    Geeky glasses check

Andy are you going as the Tin dog?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2007
  10. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Spooks, yer a genius! Forgot the Cardiff connection! :rolleyes:

I might have trouble getting into a tin dog costume but the Master should be easy enough - I could even grow a Roger Delgado beard! I wonder if I could get a Dalek costume though? :D

Also, you just reminded me to find a website selling Converse stuff. Thanks Spooky! :Angel:

11. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Told you I'm brilliant!

12. narcsarge

With this motley crew from MAP, I can use all the help I can get.

Hey V, any thoughts about putting in a penalty box? Su Lin could beat those that enter with bamboo and offend them with her "hygiene habits". :love:

13. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

I reckon that V is rueing the day she announced her wedding to the MAP crowd. :D

V, your wedding are belong to us now! Bwahaha!

14. narcsarge

Careful Andy, Mei has been known to shoot first and never ask questions! :D

15. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Ooooh sounds good! :D Will make sure I am extra extra smelly/hairy for the big day :D

16. CosmicFish

CosmicFish Aleprechaunist

I heard a rumour Slip is coming in a codpiece . . .

17. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

It's no rumour. Everything you've heard is true.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

18. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I feel a bit sick!

19. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Ooh, that's a point. We need to get organised over who will play what role at the wedding.

Someone will need to be that guy who has too much to drink and starts slurring "ah love you, yer me best *hic* mate".

We'll need someone to get caught snogging the bridesmaids.

We'll need a volunteer to take on the role of that annoying woman who goes around with a camera for the entire night. Oh, the same person could probably fill the role of "annoying woman who tries to drag everyone to the dancefloor against their wishes".

As an optional extra, we need "drunken old relative who tries to dance like an extra from Saturday Night Fever and falls over".

Finally, we need the fight and the reason for it. Usually wedding fights are over "what our Sharon said about our mam at our Billy's funeral" but as this wedding has been hijacked by MAP, we need something more appropriate. My suggestion is a handful of people fighting in the car park over the whole "BJJ vs Ninjutsu aliveness" argument. :D

If you would like to be considered for any of the above roles, please forward a copy of your wedding CV. Innappropriate behaviour at other events such as funerals and christenings will be taken into account in the event of multiple suitable applicants.

20. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

My suggestions in red :D