Weapons...

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Alec_28064212, May 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moononthewater

moononthewater Valued Member

Hmmmmm ok your 20 so you are a couple of months past being a teenager so i still think you help prove my point. Maybe we could get a few adults in here who practise weapons and see if they are daft enough to think carrying weapons in every day life is clever. You have just said your knife is lethal so the only reason you are going to carry such a weapon is so that you can use it. I cannot see how you class that as being adult.

Alec i think my reality is quite normal do you play alot of video games by any chance???????

Last edited: Jun 1, 2005
  2. Alec_28064212

Alec_28064212 New Member

I see you are one of those people who, when disagreeing with someone can do nothing more but call them an immature child or teenager and say they are wrong and you're right.

If you didn't have your head shoved so far up your ass you would realize maturity does not necessarily relate to age. I am trying to have a discussion about the use of melee weapons in a real fight. I prefer to argue my points and back them up as opposed to just repeatedly saying: you're an immature child, grow up, you are wrong. I also respect the opinions of others so I don't simply insult them in every post I make. Now who's mature?

3. moononthewater

Hmmmmmmmmm actually check out my valid point about your ages it has alot to do with it. Its not name calling its a fact check your profiles and tell me im wrong.

4. Alec_28064212

Alec_28064212 New Member

I see, so because you don't agree with someone that is relatively young, they must be wrong because they are just immature little kids right? It can't be because they just have a different opinion and have had different experiences. I am backing my opinion up with points and stating why I feel this way. It's not your place to decide whether my opinion is right or wrong, it's just different then yours. It may be wrong in your mind, but who are you to say that your opinion is the Gospel truth? And I'm sure there are those that agree with me, and I'm sure there are those that agree with me that aren't just "simple-minded, pathetically immature teenagers". You are just saying that you're right, and I'm wrong, and that I'm wrong because I'm young. Perhaps you are the one that needs some growing up. :rolleyes: :bang:

Oh and you weren't necessarily name calling, but saying that someone is immature and childish is pretty insulting if you ask me.

5. moononthewater

As petty as it might sound and as much as you do not like what i say. The fact that all the people who have agreed with you are all very young says it all. As you say it is amatter of opinion so why are you so upset about me having mine. By your attitude of thinking its cool to carry a weapon you are encouraging a culture of murder and violence. If you are not going to use it why are you carrying it the papers are full of people such as your self who have killed or maimed people on a night out who have had one beer too many and thought some one looked at your girlfriend. Its simple there is no reason to carry a weapon unless you are at war or on your way to hurt some one( oh and training). If you are in the armed forces thats ok. I dont think you are so if you are carrying a weapon you have the intention to use it. This means you intend to hurt some one that i regard as immature. That is not self defence. As for your so called points they dont wash with me im afraid.Maybe you have a point about the word childish but immature will do. I do not recall using the words simple or pathetic they are your words. If you want to start this kind of post you should expect other people to have a different opinion so get used to it.

6. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

The thread started off well, but has went down-hill with the squabbling between older and younger members.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.