Weapons Links

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Anth, Nov 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NunchakuInferno

NunchakuInferno New Member

NunchakuInferno

http://destined.to/nunchaku describes the history of Chinese Martial Art forms using common terms and also contains clips of a variety of weapons especially the nunchaku in it's Fun and martial art aspects.

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

An advance warning: I will be working on a new version of the original post over the next few days/week.

Some of the links suggested may not make this new version, for reasons that I will PM the poster(s) about, when I am making the new post (PM(s) will be sent before I post the finished post).

This thread here will be removed and replaced with the new version, with the current suggestions (minus those mentioned above) being in the first post of the new thread so that everything is in one place to save members having to search through loads of posts.

One main addition to the post will be a section for web-stores (no advertising ;)) selling MA weaponry. If anyone wants to suggest some sites from outside of the UK that sell weapons, please do so!

Within a fortnight, the thread will be done and open to more suggestions :)

3. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

This thread is hereby replaced at the top of the Weapons forum by Weapons Links v2!

Please add any more links to that thread :)

Whilst this was a good thread, bringing out good links, there comes a time when all threads must sleep. This is that time :Angel:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.