Watch the return of k-1 this week end for free!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Axelator, May 26, 2012.

1. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

Hey just letting any fans know that you can now watch K-1's first show back for free online tomorrow. Due to them not being able to stream in high quality they've made it free.

If you've never watched K-1 before then this show will be a good introduction anyway, this is a fight from the last MAX final 16. Basically it's a knockout tournament. Tommorow is the final 16 for the 70kg weight class where 8 fighters lose and are out of the tournament. Then later on in the year there will be a final where the last 8 must fight to decide the winner. So the winner of the final 8 will have to fight 3 times in one night. It's imo the most exciting combat sport out there, glad it's back.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvlFoQTse8s"]HDNet Web Fights - Zambidis vs. Chahid - YouTube[/ame]

(These two are fighting again)

This time the UK has a fighter in it too, Reece McAclister. I saw him fight at the O2 earlier this year, hope he does well.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/k-1globaltv

It starts tommorow at 6pm Spanish time (5pm for UK).

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  2. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Tasty fight! The whole thing is dragged down heavily by the moronic commentators. The blow-hard Aussie is beyond stupid. Dire. Just dire. His idiotic comment about Zambidis representing Greece in the Olympics for boxing... ahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha.... what a fool.

3. Axelator

Axelator Not called Alex.

Yeah 'the voice' is kinda excitable. As in the Aerts SChilt fight last year where he was screaming about Aerts being a crazy old *******.

As it's no longer owned by FEG I'm not sure if he will be commentating this year. I suspect they willl get in the guy who does it's showtime. I think he's called vinny jones. He's probably more annoying.

Edit: Vnny Shoreman not Jones.

Last edited: May 26, 2012
  4. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

I've always like the K-1 format. Some very good fights over the years with some quality match ups! I think 'The Voice' sort of tries to make the show more about himself and how clever he thinks he is. It just gets in the way of watching the fights. Most of the Aussies I know cringe when they hear him. :p

5. Bennetnoir

Bennetnoir New Member

I'm so happy K-1 is back, some excellent fights in the past, and some excellent fighters.

6. Madao13

Madao13 Valued Member

Thanks Axelator for the heads up!!
    I am looking forward to this rematch. It was a fierce exchange of blows and I am curious to see how much Chahid had improved. Zampidis has also recently stated that he is in his best form, so things look promising:D.

So tomorrow we can watch online the match at K-1's site?