Wassup everybody!!!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by texas tyrant, Sep 20, 2006.

1. texas tyrant

texas tyrant New Member

Hey, just thought I woul introduce myself. My name is Clint, I am 23 and I train in anything I can get my hands on!! Doing alot of training at home right now but have trained in TKD, Muay Thai, BJJ. The last two on and off whenever I have the money. I am looking for a new school now I live in Tomball, TX so if anyone knows of any good schools (preferably something really cheap, someone practicing n thier garage or something) let me know. My schedule sucks because I am trying to open my own business. Which is why money is tight!! Anyway looking forward to having great discussions with everyone and learning a few things!!

2. narcsarge

narcsarge Masticated Whey

Welcome to MAP Texas Tyrant! Enjoy the ride!

3. karate princess

karate princess Savvy??

Hiya Clint, and welcome to MAP!

4. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Welcome to MAP, Clint. If you're ever down in Houston and you're interested in taking up a little Capoeira (Angola), just pm me. If Capoeira Regional is more your thing, pm me and I can let you know about some places.

MAP is back, baby!

paz,

dormindo

5. texas tyrant

texas tyrant New Member

Thanks

Thanks everyone for you welcomes. Not exactly sure about Capoirea, the different styles I mean.

6. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Hey TT. Welcome to MAP. Just a question though, "Do you feel lucky, PUNK!?"

*sorry*