'War Machine' finally arrested after week long manhunt

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Saved_in_Blood, Aug 16, 2014.

1. Saved_in_Blood

Saved_in_Blood Valued Member

So a guy who has been in MMA for a while and knows what he knows... chooses to use it on not just his now ex girlfriend, but another women he was found staying with. What a complete waste of air.

His name is stupid by the way.

http://ktla.com/2014/08/15/mma-figh...sought-in-las-vegas-beating-of-ex-girlfriend/

Oh, and while previously in jail... he wrote this: “The oppression of MEN is worse than oppression of Jews in Nazi Germany, worse than the slavery of Blacks in early America… I’m not exaggerating either.”

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  2. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Never heard of him. I am aware of his ex-girlfriend though, Christy Mack. ;)

3. Bobby Gee

Bobby Gee Valued Member

I don't mind guys like this getting a bit of police brutality

4. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Aww so Dog didn't catch him then?

He really deserves to be thrown down to the bottom of the deepest well and left to rot. There may be two sides to every story but the injuries he inflicted upon Christy Mack were horrific and there is very few reasons on earth that can excuse him from what he has done here.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2014
  5. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

He was in one of the early TUFs. He had promise but stupid acts basically got him trouble.
    He's an idiot. Pure and simple.

He was with a male friend if one of the websites are correct, one of the American reality tv celebs..

If Dog caught him, that would've been awesome. But glad this bloke is behind bars.

6. Niinpo

Niinpo 万変不驚 Banpen Fugyo

Hopefully he will get a long time to reflect how bad he has been and he has a nice tattoo on his neck saying Mack to remind him each time he looks in the mirror!

7. Saved_in_Blood

now he can get other areas tattooed by multiple other men!

8. Ular Sawa

Ular Sawa Valued Member

If I remember correctly, this guy had Matt Serra as a coach on TUF. He had promise but was clearly a moron.

He was tweeting things while a fugitive that essentially made himself sound like the victim. Classic manipulator language where he's trying to portray himself as a good guy, a poor victim of the situation.

He was caught at some motel in Simi Valley where he was known to be from. Not real smart choice there either. Too bad it wasn't Dog the Bounty Hunter that got him but the US Marshals were less likely to be gentle.

9. Saved_in_Blood

People who are often stupid such as him are the ones who seem to beat women up. They feel insecure, are easily outwitted, and so they want to make up for it by assaulting others... women included.

I think a touch of roid rage was likely also added into the mix.

I would have liked to have seen Dog blast his face with his mace can and let it sit on him for an hour or so... maybe it would have burned his eyes out.