Wanna know why most WC is considered a joke? Here's why.

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Infrazael, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Late for dinner

Late for dinner Valued Member

Last edited: Jan 29, 2011
  2. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Richard Hammond is crying

3. illegalusername

illegalusername Second Angriest Mapper

This is the best post.

4. melb

melb Banned Banned

He didnt make it clear whether he was referring to the chinese or americans..I took it to mean the chinese he was referring to. If I was wrong I apologise. As for waving arms around as they talk, that is a known italian trait, not an american one.

5. melb

melb Banned Banned

and yes, the british are a race

6. Moi

One that we have every chance of winning

7. Moi

Actually it's not.....

8. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

If MAP allowed, I'd probably start bandying around words like "moron", "special" and "space cadet" about now. But it doesn't. So I won't.

9. Moi

Not the winning, that's a cert. British being a race

10. melb

melb Banned Banned

well would you say the germans are a race? or the japanese? what criteria are you applying here?

11. melb

melb Banned Banned

and am I wrong too in saying that waving arms around is an italian trait?...enough to warrant being called a space cadet?

12. Moi

The British are made up of Welsh, Scottish, French, and the odd Englishman. British is a collective term for when we want to go to war

13. Russ_1UK

Russ_1UK Valued Member

Englishmen aren't odd, you racist!

14. Moi

They're (we're) the oddest ('cept maybe the Yanks)

15. melb

melb Banned Banned

The odd Englishman, Welsh, Scottish and French?? How did the French get a look in here? I always thought they were ancient enemies..anyways you still have a british passport whether you wear a kilt or pants. My understanding was that the Irish are the only ones resisting being part of the British empire

16. Moi

Distant cousins who forgot how to cook

17. Moi

Like I said when we're going to war :)

18. melb

melb Banned Banned

fair enough Moi, I have to agree with that...but in then end would you say there is such a thing as the british race? and if you could either agree or disagree with my thing about italians..

19. Russ_1UK

Russ_1UK Valued Member

At the risk of generalising, I'd say everyone else in the world considers us British. We, on the other hand, consider ourselves English, Irish, Scottish or Welsh. Unless it suits us not to in certain situations, as MB points out. Take Andy Murray: British if he wins, Scottish if he loses.

20. melb

melb Banned Banned

ok..the british race is fragmented...how about the italian thing...what I want to know is if i talk so much rubbish that big letters are called for why cant anyone just give me a simple answer?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.