Wait for the facts!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Andy Murray, Jun 24, 2004.

1. La Mancha

La Mancha Valued Member

Also banks, large stores etc.
    Microsoft knows about it but has no patch for it yet.
    When you find whoever I think the nuts, string, rock, bridge should do the trick followed by Kgirls boot in a strategic place.

David

Attached Files:

2. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

erm... ouch? :eek:

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Gask, surely that should read;

"OI! BONNY LADS! GAN' AN' PAGGA THEM HACKERS AN' I'LL GIVE YEES A COUPLE O' BOTTLES O' DOG EACH"...(FOG ON THE TYNE ETC)

4. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Hannibal> i would have said that if i could get away with so much geordie in one post, but i cant :(

5. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

I think you'll find i'm better qualified in computing :p. and yes i know you have an MSc but it was 1 year i've done 4 :D

6. Togakure

Togakure New Member

Stop arguing who is best geek, and bite the hackers balls off. :woo:

Last edited: Jun 25, 2004
  7. Cain

Cain New Member

err......what happend exactly? :confused:

I missed too many things it seems, if ya catch the hacker remind me, I'll be ready to spit my coke on him ;)

|Cain|

8. Togakure

Togakure New Member

And they say you was to tough on 'Mr Anderson'

9. johndoch

johndoch upurs

I hate this crap involving hackers and numpties who seem to get off on this sort of BS :mad: :mad:

10. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Aye, me too.

It's the kind of person who;

Pee's on a public toilet seat on purpose, so someone else will have to clean it up!

Parks in a designated disabled parking space, when they don't need to.

Provokes a fight, only when they are sure they can win.

Enjoys torturing animals.

Is prepared to rape, steal or murder.

etc.

In short, a coward!

11. Nrv4evr

Nrv4evr New Member

andy, once again, you've summed up life in a simple list. how the hell do you do it? :p

12. bcullen

bcullen They are all perfect.

Well said! Of course everyone knows I'm the alpha-geek here, anyhow :p

I just finished the database programming contract I've been working on for the last month. If you need any help figuring out what they did, reverse engineering it or just kicking the spit out if 'em. Let me know. :D

13. GhostRider

GhostRider Student Of Life

Maybe this is a mass attack? Trying to tie up or shut down the site, who've you been kicking off recently? Old Trolls spring to mine as suspects. But I'm sure this is stuff you have all thought up and are or will be acting on. Good luck and happy hunting... :woo: :yeleyes: :woo:

14. aikiMac

aikiMac aikido + boxing = very good Moderator Supporter

Dude, you just gave me nightmares. That is so evil. Not that the hackers don't deserve it, of course.

Maybe they were ninja hackers?

:eek: Where's Kinjiro?

15. hongkongfuey

hongkongfuey Kung Fu Geek

This is getting scary. Martial Arts Geek Wars - whatever next!

16. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

Sorry I'm late, seven of you?!?

Just gimme an address, a crow bar, a toilet paper tube, some hairspray a lighter and a hamster! :D

17. Tripitaka of AA

Tripitaka of AA Valued Member

I trust "Da Management" have thought of contacting "E-Budo.Com" people about this. That site is STILL off the air following a hacker attack (is it a month yet?). Of course, they had the added complication of the site owner being out of the country and unable to get to the server to do things (he was working on a security contract in Iraq, personal protection, etc.).

If a happy hacker is dumb enough to do one MA website, he may be dumb enough to do two. There are a few others that should be watching their backdoors about now.

In passing... , I was rather unsettled to be invited to check out a discussion forum recently that had just been set up by a 15-year old, where the topic areas were Knife-Fighting, Home-Made Explosives, Sparring and ... Hacking!

I can live without enemies like that right now... so I have not returned, even to try and persuade them how reckless and wrecking their foolishness can be.

18. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

You too? ;)

19. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

E-Budo is back up now, but yes, I've been in contact with them, as I have with many other forums today.

I'll keep turning over rocks until I find my maggot!

20. Tripitaka of AA

Tripitaka of AA Valued Member

May my joy be unconfined!!, THE MAGGOTS SHALL BE CRUSHED!

But would you care to tell me how it worked for you... and not me :( ...