Vitamins-Ginseng

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Kat, Feb 23, 2002.

1. Kat

Kat Valued Member

Interested to know what you guys think of Ginseng anyone use it regurally?
    I warn you I am a bit of a convert to this particular one(I use a fluid format) but would like to know other peoples opinions.
    Cheers:D

2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

I used it for a while, and i liked it. For some reason i stopped and never got back into taking it.
    I may start again though

-Chazz

3. waya

waya Valued Member

I use various herbs off and on.... Ginseng is one I use regularly and I like how it works.

Rob

4. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Apparently, Ginseng increases the flow of Oxygen to the brain, and helps break down Glucose. According to the program I just watched on tv, this helps your short term memory, and learning ability! And here I just thought it was for you know what!

5. waya

waya Valued Member

lol Ginseng is a very usefull thing lol
    I usually take it a couple hours before training. I find it makes me a bit more energetic and I have an easier time recovering from a hard workout.

6. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

............... doh! sorry I just forgot what I was going to say:p

Sounds intersting maybe I should give it a shot. Because of my hectic training regime, even though i eat quite healthily I started taking multi-vitimins. I did this only because I realised how much I eat compared to other people (I'm taking about the sizes of the portions compared to the size of me). Anybody else notice this with themselves?

Freeform

7. waya

waya Valued Member

I eat alot anyway so no real increase here LOL. I did notice that even the females I train with tend to eat twice what they did before to replace energy burned though.

8. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

I usually eat little but often, small meals about 6 times a day . If i'm training for a tournament or grading I do tend to eat more. I'm usually hungry when I get home from training too. Anyone else notice this, or am I just being greedy? :)

Osu

Sarah