Viper Extreme

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by bburns1066, Oct 19, 2005.

1. bburns1066

bburns1066 Valued Member

Hi guys just wondered if any one has used this to help them with there energy levels?

I over heard two chaps talking about it at the gym, they said it keeps you going all day long?

The problem i have with it, is there must be so much rubbish in there that is bad for your body it's untrue.

Maximuscle produce it i beleive, which means its proberly over priced and is not as good as there marketing team would have you beleive!!

Any experiances out there with this product?

Cheers

2. Combatant

Combatant Monsiour Fitness himself.

Don't bother with it. Eat a good diet and supplement the parts that you feel are lacking. Whey, multivits/mins, cod liver oil is all I have.

3. lordazazel

lordazazel Valued Member

MAXIMUSCLE are so full of BS it's unbelievable! :D Don't be fooled by their marketing hype or their dubious business practices, there are FAR better companies out there who you can purchase from.

4. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

www.myprotein.co.uk

ALCAR, Tyrosine, Taurine, Caffeine = miles better stack to get you juiced than that maxi-hustle crap!

5. bburns1066

bburns1066 Valued Member

Adam, do you have a link to the exact product for me. I need something to keep me going strong in the winter months after a hard day at work.

Cheers

6. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Those are 4 separate products, look around in the amino acid and health and wellness categories. You will probably need a little set of scales too if you want to know the dosage. You can get a decent 0.1g set for 20quid on ebay.

Edit - I just remembered that MP are looking to source some scales like that but I'm not sure when they are getting them in.

7. bburns1066

bburns1066 Valued Member

Ok will do mate

8. Tim T

Tim T Iam Jacks Smirkng Revenge

maximuscle have a new one called maxipower i think? it has all that gakic business plus a load more stuff in, aminos etc.

Ive gotta be honest i got some and i was actually quite impressed, seems to work quite well, took some before a heavy MT sessinos last weeks and had a great workout.

probably worth checking it out rather than buying just gakic on its own,

9. Liffguard

Liffguard Valued Member

For energy, I've recently been using Endorush and NO-explode from BSN. I've definitely felt an effect from both though I don't know whether or not it was just down to the placebo effect.