videos of fights

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Ikken Hisatsu, May 3, 2005.

1. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

now because im such a generous caring sod, I have decided that every couple of weeks i will grace you good people with a clip of either a fight or a highlight of a fighter. i have amassed a fairly large library, so if you have any particular requests post in this thread or PM me. I have quite a few k-1 videos but also a decent amount of muay thai and MMA fights and highlights. I will try and post one once every couple of weeks. if you PM me for a file that I have, I will try and put it up asap- if no one asks for a file I have, I will just choose a good un. I have already posted a couple (ali, dekkers vs orono) so i will post another one next week. PLACE BETS NOW! also if i have time I will ask around for any requested fights.

Now the deal is this- when a link goes dead, someone who has downloaded it is going to repost the fight using www.yousendit.com. if this doesnt happen i stop sharing, except with those who can maybe host it (yuki and Silatpupil) it really is not a hard thing to do, you go there, choose a file to post, put in some crap for the email address (it doesnt matter) and then post the link you are given here. simple. can take a little while depending on the size of the file. the files can be either downloaded 25 times or last for a week, whichever comes first.

edit- and if ayone else has vids theyd like to share, that would be great.

Last edited: May 3, 2005
  2. medi

medi Sadly Passed Away - RIP

Got any good examples of body evasions in a kickboxing-type match?

3. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

im about to go to bed, but I do in fact have just the thing- a highlight clip of kaoklai, with some EXCELLENT dodging. its 67mb though, so i will give the link in the morning.

4. medi

thanks

btw now you look like 'Radioactive Boy'

5. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

Heh, I think he looks more like the guy on fire from the Fantastic Four (is that what its called? With the stretchy guy, rock like creature, and another one?). :D

6. medi

I believe you mean The Human Torch

7. wael_kaddouh

wael_kaddouh New Member

actually any vids "kungfu VS thai" and plz let them be pro's.thanks

8. GojuKJoe

GojuKJoe Valued Member

I'd like to see some Cro-cop vids, preferably MMA if you have any. Genki Sudo and Sakuraba are also on my wanted footage list.

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

10. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

with this new influx in re-posting, I'll hold off hosting til its needed. no point using up my bandwidth when we can use up theirs :D

Gimme a shout if you need anything hosted. The Muhammad Ali clip is still available...

11. Bejito

Bejito New Member

I would love to help host some files too, but my UL speed is really really crappy. Vids i would like to see: some of the first gracie fights in UFC, Bonjansky, Kaoklai, Aerts...and if someone would happen to have this: some behind closed doors fighting.
    Btw: any MAP members who have vids of their own fights they wanna share?

12. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

That's the one!

Anyway, back on topic, I second the request for some gracie UFC fights. As for posting fights involving MAP members, I'll get my dad to bring the video camera at my next comp and I'll see what I can do for you.

13. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

14. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

Anything that doesnt involve anyone under 18, and doesnt involve a ring, :)

15. NaughtyKnight

NaughtyKnight Has yellow fever!

Great Idea Ikken.

I also have a few Vids that you guys may like.

1 rule though. If you receive a fight, please repost it so others can get it too.

I have UFC 1 and 3 at the moment, working on increasing my collection. If anyone has any complete UFC vids let me know, Id love to get a copy.

If anyone wants UFC 1 or 3, reply to this thread, I'll upload it and post it for you guys.

16. Bejito

Bejito New Member

First UFC would be awesome KC. Do you have enough space to host it?

17. NaughtyKnight

I upload it on Yousendit.com, its free :D.

I'll start uploading it tomrrow, its getting late here.

18. NaughtyKnight

19. Fire Breaker

Fire Breaker New Member

Cool thread, Already some good videos posted.

20. Bograt

Bograt Banned Banned

Keep getting this but managed to register.
    Unable to connect to database on 'mysql.freebb.com' with user 'us12'

Site looks ok but a little hard reading as the text is quite light