Very ouch!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Topher, May 24, 2010.

1. Topher

Topher allo!

2. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

No one ever seems to congratulate the bull do they?

I think if they manage to beat the matador then they should be allowed to retire undefeated, back to the fields to father lots of young 'uns. Since the alternative is a painful death, I think they've earnt it!

3. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

That's what they should make all the Tories who want to bring back fox hunting do. Let them sate their bloodlust with an animal that can fight back.

4. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Good GOD that's some aim.

5. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

Sweeeeeeeet. He got what he deserved.

I totally disagree with bullfighting. You want violence and adrenaline....join the likes of us. :)

6. Fish Of Doom

Fish Of Doom Will : Mind : Motion Supporter

agreed with coronavirus.

the matador got gored? who the F cares? i'm more concerned about the bull who is made to fight with spikes coming out of its ribs (guess who put them there? right, the guy the bull pwned)

besides, that's not even an horrific goring. horrific is when the bull gores the matador in the stomach, lifts him, than shakes him around. in this case, the horn didn't even get near his brain, and at most he'll have difficulty eating and speaking.

7. Ranzan

Ranzan Valued Member

That is AWESOME! That bull is a beastt.

8. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Good job for the bull, what kind of a sport is it that you bleed an animal till its so weak it can't fight back then they kill it.....I'd like to see more of these types of pictures posted and see what the public thinks.....retire him to stud I say!

9. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Lovely. :)

10. Microlamia

Microlamia Banned Banned

11. warriorofanart

warriorofanart Valued Member

*Places bulls on animals to avoid if possible list*

Well the matador won't be saying much on the incident.

12. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

There might be something to this 'karma' thing afterall.

13. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Ok, honest question.......isn't that a description of Halal?

14. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Personally, I would like to have seen Mas Oyama fight thhat bull!

15. Fish Of Doom

coronavirus' links have a link to the video of this particular incident too. don't see what was so horrific about this despite the fact that he got injured. i mean, he just fell down, got gored, got up and walked away even with the injury.

16. Yohan

Oh the humor

17. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

No, they are put there by the geezers on horseback. The picadors and, er, the other ones whose names I forget.

18. Fish Of Doom

oh, my bad, then.

in that case it's worse, though

19. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I agree. If it was just the matador standing face to face with an unwounded bull then he'd simply be brave. (Well, brave and stupid. And a bit cruel too.) But the whole thing of slowly inflicting wounds on the bull from horseback seems a bit sick to me.

If they want to prove their courage, just jump the bull's horns like they do in France. Twice the bravery, none of the cruelty. :cool:

20. Yohan

Hey Paco, how's that bull horn taste?