Valued member

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by cptequinox, Jul 9, 2013.

1. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

I would like to chat in the Ninjutsu forum (returning to forum after a long time out of training(forgot my old login details)).

As I have recently moved to a new area would like to ask people about Dojo's where I live.

If any mods are around and can help me gain access, it would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!

2. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Unfortunately, to gain access to the Ninjutsu sub-forum you need have a certain number of posts. This policy was introduced to limit the amount of trolling we had in that part of MAP.

If you can provide us with your old username we could merge the accounts which should give you access, otherwise the only way to gain access is to build up your post count by posting in other parts of the board.

3. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

ok thanks for the reply but im not quite sure how I would build up my post count in other forums as ninjutsu is my interest (I wouldnt want to waste peoples time in otber ma forums). I dont quite understand why the ninnutsu forum seems to be the only one locked but I appreciate the explanation. I think my old user name was equinox976 but not 100 percent sure (doesnt recognise any of my email addresses)

Thanks for your help :)

4. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Unfortunately, I can't find any record of a member with the name equinox976.

The reason for the post count is to stop trolls and spammers causing trouble in the Ninjutsu section. This has been a real problem for us Mods in the past, with people only signing up to cause trouble in there. If you build up posts in the Off Topic forum, with general chat, they count and I think (but am not 100% certain) you need 20 to gain access to the forum.

5. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

Ok thank you anyway :)

6. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

Nevermind, doesnt seem to be an issue anymore. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  7. gapjumper

gapjumper Intentionally left blank

Where do you live?

8. Infesticon #1

Infesticon #1 Majesticon

If you have an interest in music or video games it is quite easy to ramp up your post count. I'm fairly certain most of my posts were unrelated to martial arts.

9. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

I live in Northampton, UK.

10. gapjumper

Garth-land I believe...

Standby!

11. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

Any info will be gratefully received :)

12. gapjumper

I messaged him earlier, hopefully he'll get back to you shortly.

If you search "bujinkan Northampton" on google it should find him.

13. cptequinox

cptequinox Warrior Poet.

On a side note http://www.warriorarts99.com/ is down and has been down since I was directed to it, just wondering if garth knows when it will be back up?

14. God of War

God of War New Member

Good info

I have had an account here for a few years but I never posted because I could never post in the forum I wanted. But I really do understand since Ninpo really brings out the freaks.

At least I know why now. Thanks!