Upgrade to boards

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Ghostsuit, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Everything seems to have went smoothly but as always something could be wrong and I've just not noticed it. If you do encounter any problems with the site please contact me at forbes@iycstaff.com

Last edited: Mar 19, 2002
  2. Chazz

Chazz Keepin it kickin TKD style

Good Job guys

I like the changes, I go away and come back and the place is better. Its killer
    Chazz

3. waya

waya Valued Member

Like the changes, especially the reply showing sigs now.

4. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Ahh were doing our best to keep adding things and still got a few more to come. ;)

5. Chazz

Cant wait to see what they are

6. Chazz

Just a question. you have added a Supermoderator. *LOL* what is that. So the get a cape with a BIG S on it *L*
    sorry, just pickin' :)

-Chazz

7. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Super Mods are able to mod the whole board with and not just certain areas designated to them. Basically they are the same level as admins but don't get access to the code.

8. Chazz

oh ok i c

thanks for the info

9. Chazz

Jack/Forbes

i saw that you will be adding a terms part to this site.
    QUESTION: Where will you be getting all of it from and would you like and help with the TKD terms

-Chazz

10. Cooler

Cooler Keepin The Peace Supporter

Thanks for the offer Chazz if you have a list of words and there meaning send them in and if they are not listed then we will add them.

Once the A-Z goes up we will continually be updating it so if anyone would like to add words that would be great.

Cooler

11. Chazz

K cool, i'll send some to you when i get a chance

-Chazz

12. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

You are going to have to make it possible for the 'quote' squad to pull definitions into their posts from the A-Z!

The outer Tibetan stick fighting system I practice uses a 456 letter alphabet! How will you work round that in your 26 letter A-Z.

( Answers like; 'sod off to outer Tibet then', will be dealt with sarcastically )

13. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

'sod off to outer Tibet then' Some one had to say it.

Awaiting Sarcastic reply