Update Complete

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ghostsuit, Aug 2, 2002.

1. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Ok the sites now been updated to the latest version however as usual if anyone notices anything strange happening then please leave me a message here.

2. Silver_no2

Silver_no2 Avenging Angel

There seems to be a small elf sitting on my left shoulder telling me to do things...does this qualify as strange?:D

3. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Not in the slightest in fact I would find it strange if Andruil wasn't on my shoulder each morning. So say hi to the little fellow and find out his name but be sure not to scare him off.

4. Silver_no2

His name is "Bob", he says hi!

5. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

You're both weird...

(figures...both in Scotland)

;)

6. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Ahh Bob good name for an elf, mine ment for a more cultural name wanting to keep in touch with his roots. As for you Mel I'm saddened to hear that English have lost contact with the little people I guess us and the Irish will have to keep it going ;)

7. stump

stump Supersub

Paddy, the little chap on my shoulder would like to say hi at this stage... :)

The poor poor english have lost their way...... :p

8. NielStewart

NielStewart New Member

Not all english people have lost there way, may I introduce my two little people Cornelius the III and Lord Cuthbert Poncenberry Smythe

9. stump

stump Supersub

I stand corrected Niel,

It's only Melanie :)

10. NielStewart

NielStewart New Member

Melanies lost her way?

Melanie - those voices in your head...if you just turn your head to the side...you see - there they are...you not mad after all!

11. Melanie

Melanie Bend the rules somewhat.. Supporter

:D...thank God!

I thought it was just 'us' talking too much..."No I won't put that stick down!"...

12. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

My elf, an ill-tempered little blighter who refuses to tell me his name and keeps kicking me in the ear, wonders why the "New Messages" note on the "Forum" screen is gone.

It still has the link for "View New Posts" but it doesn't tell me how many (if any) new messages there are.

Ouch! I'm going to have a cauliflower ear if this keeps up.

It's time to go play with my whip. That always sends the rascal into hiding and gives my ear a rest.

Mike

13. Ghostsuit

Ghostsuit Designer

Re: Re: Update Complete

I new that little elf hide something from me finally found the template I missed. So all should be right in the welcome panel now, might have to borrow that wipe sometime pesilat ;)

14. pesilat

pesilat Active Member

Re: Re: Re: Update Complete

Yeah ... the first time I played with the whip, it came over my shoulder, nearly took my ear off ... but knocked the elf across the room. Since then, he hides when I pull it out ... haven't figured out *where* he hides yet. Not sure I want to know.

Mike

15. Silver_no2

I have since found out that my girlfriend also has an elf on her shoulder, called "Korrigan" (though it is pronounced in a French stylee so sounds a lot better) so it is perhaps only English women who have lost their way :D

Last edited: Aug 5, 2002
  16. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

Mine's Etrigan, although he says he's not an elf. He keeps speaking in rhymes as well.