Unbelievable Star Trek Flat

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Fu_Bag, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

Trek Fans, prepare for a bit of awesome (and a smidgen of insanity)!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67CJqLUjA0"]Star Trek Flat - YouTube[/ame]

2. CanuckMA

CanuckMA Valued Member

You hold a strange definition of 'smidgen' :)

3. Rand86

Rand86 likes to butt heads

... Star Trek has fans?

:whistle::running::vanish:

4. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

A bed is six foot by four foot? I can only assume he's got no use for a double...

5. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

Isn't that approximately the normal double bed size? 54" x 75".

6. Oddsbodskins

That's double? Bugger, mine always seemed fairly square.

I must have had better landlords then I thought all these years!

7. John Titchen

John Titchen Still Learning Supporter

I suspect you may well have been right with regard for his need for a double though!

8. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

You need to run faster than that! Even with my dodgy knee, I'm catching you up... :running: :yeleyes:

9. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Chase him my way Frodo, I'm unlimbering the banstick. I'm not going to relent until he's knee deep in Shatner.

MItch

10. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

In this case, it's probably more along the lines of assimilation than mere fandom. ;)

The original news article made mention of an ex-wife... :eek:

Life is so unfair.

:hat:

11. Oddsbodskins

Well you know, there comes a time in a man's life when he must choose between the pleasure of a womans company and his star trek themed flat.

12. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

His electricity bill must be insane. Then again, lighting alone isn't that expensive to run, it's the big appliances that get you. Still though.

13. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

As long as he doesn't have to eject the core, or run out of dilithium crystals then he shouldn't have a problem.

14. Knight_Errant

Knight_Errant Banned Banned

This is awesome. If only more of us had the guts to do something awesome with their spare time and energy.

15. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

I'd need to see video of the Captain fending off hostile forces to make sure all stations are working properly. :whistle:

Like KE, I think it's kinda cool the guy figured out how to do it, and then actually did it. But then, there's the whole "ex-wife" thing and your friends abandoning you... Choices, choices...

Too bad he hadn't started with a two bedroom flat. With some sleeping quarters, he might've found a girlfriend with a very interesting outlook on life!

16. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

I just love how deadpan he is about the whole thing! Of course, this begs the question of the next theme: Stargate, anyone?

17. Fu_Bag

Fu_Bag Valued Member

He'd not be single for long... :whistle:

18. 19thlohan

19thlohan Beast and the Broadsword

When I first heard this story she was taking the place in the divorve since he hadn't worked in years and she paid for every thing. They probably came to some type of settlement and she's letting him do the selling cause he knows how to highlight it to other dorks that might be interested.

19. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

The Trek theme had me interested...

The Stargate one would have won! :)