Unable to log in via mobile

Discussion in 'Suggestions, Problems and Tests' started by Omicron, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I've been having no luck logging into MAP from my mobile phone, and I think it's been happening ever since the vBulletin upgrade. I used to be able to log in and post from my phone with no problem whatsoever. Now though, when I enter my user name and password it sends me to the "Thanks for logging in, Omicron" page, but then when I am redirected back to the forum I end up not logged in. I've tried clearing my cache and deleting all my cookies, but still to no avail. This was never a problem before the upgrade...is there something new with MAP, or should I look for a new mobile?

2. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

It's an occasional problem that I have when using other computers. I'm really not sure what the issue is, but it usually seems to clear up after a few tries when it affects me.

Sorry I can't be more helpful on that one. Maybe Saz will be able to offer a suggestion.

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

The way you use your phone on MAP is based on the skins, which were totalled when the upgrade went south, so I think it could be that.

What URL are you accessing when browsing to MAP, has that changed from before, what phone are you using, and if you know it, what Skin are you using (Classic MAP, MAP Power Blue etc)