UFC Liverpool

Discussion in 'MMA' started by SaintDomingo, May 27, 2018.

1. SaintDomingo

SaintDomingo Valued Member

Darren Till VS Wonderboy

So Darren Till fights Wonderboy

Thoughts on this? He missed the weight, which is disappointing! What does everyone think of the fight? I'll put my own though once I figure out how to do 'spoilers'

My close friend trained with Daz before he left for Brazil, apparently he wasn't hanging around with the right people before then (he had been stabbed before).

Guess I like him since he's a scouser (even though he supports Liverpool) ;)

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I had Wonderboy winning 3-2 at least. An argument could be made 3-2 for Till. No idea how they scored it 4-1 by two judges.

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

It was always down Wood Street or in The Grapes on Renshaw Street in the early 90s.

In the 80s it was everywhere :D

4. SaintDomingo

?! Gonna be honest, I like Wonderboy, I think he's one of the most exciting fighters in the UFCbut I didn't have him up at all! Really surprised you did Tom (hope you don't mind me calling you that!) as I had Till down myself,
    Maybe I'm a bit biased! But I genuinely thought he owned the fight!

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2018
    Van Zandt likes this.
  5. SaintDomingo

Sorry for the double post but had that done the Spoiler post?! Really sorry if hasn't I've tried to do it!

6. SaintDomingo

Haha not anymore! It's really scary going down there now... But in all seriousness... Dale street is the place to be Ship and Mitre.... sorry for any advertising ToS! But it's the best!

Mitch likes this.
  7. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Wonderboy is one of my favourite guys on the UFC roster, but I had to give the fight to Till. There will be accusations of home cookin' on part of the judges, but my mature answer to that is: Rule Britannia, bitches. :cool:

axelb likes this.