UFC fox

Discussion in 'Fight Discussions' started by Anjelica, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

I didnt know Marion had in her. Submitting Sarah McMann. I didn't expect that. Jessica Andraje is a big straw weight and was just too strong for Torres. Congrats to Marion for coming back to win after taking a beating in that first round. Gave Sarah quite a surprise.

2. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Mod note: Moved this thread to Fight Discussion area of MMA forum. Future similar posts should be posted there please. Thanks!

3. Anjelica

Anjelica Banned Banned

When Marion landed that right hand and buckled Sarah's knees I thought she was going to get the finish with strikes but Sarah fought back hard. Then when Sarah got the takedown I thought she was going to dominate on top like she did in round one. Then Marion got that front triangle locked in. When I saw Sarah's face turn beat red I knew the end was near and I was like Damn. Second time in a row Sarah got finished in the second after winning the first but last time Sarah lost on her back where she has never been able to fight off her back. This time she was on top when submitted. I wasn't expecting that.

4. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Sarah is one of those fighters like Ronda. World class grappling skill but she never utilised it to the best of her abilities.

5. PsychoElectric

PsychoElectric Valued Member

Rhonda utilized her grappling skills pretty well untill she became delusional about her striking skills.